Josh225

Weapon/backpack/toolbelt wiping

I posted a thread similar to this last night where i mentioned that me and one of my friends encountered a bug where all firearms and our entire backpack were gone, i thought that it may be a ghillie related bug and now i'm not so sure.

So about 2 days ago me and 2 friends logged off at Berizino and logged in the next day to find that 2 of us had lost our guns, backpack and toolbelt. So like i said in my previous thread i lost an L85A2 AWS and the as50 in my backback along with my m1911, NVG's and pair of rangefinders. Buddie lost his m4a1 SD, NVG's and rangefinder plus whatever sidearm he had. After this happening i was cool about it, i just went into Berezino and looted until i was back to strength to meet at camp.

After meeting at camp today me and 1 of the squad went to raid an enemy camp that still hasn't moved their location, all in all i re-aqquired my as50 and AWS and ALICE plus all my tools and sidearm from this camp. So now back at our normal camp (this being almost an hour later) i hopped to a different server to place a tent down (if you must know we are moving server) and upon logging in i was spawned in Novy with no guns, backpack or toolbelt.

Twice in a few days has me thinking about taking a long break for a while. I have tolerated being teleported and killed, killed by godmode and instantly killed for no reason basically pretty much every bug/hack under the sun but now it's getting to me. Point of the thread is how many people are experiencing this bug with the frequency that i am? Sorry for the bitchy/pointless thread.

• Like 1

If you duped the items, they get removed from the database from time to time, I myself lost a Bizon when logging in today...but i picked it up shortly before quitting, so maybe it didn't have time to save it.

Happened to me today. I joined a server and everything was gone. I'm stranded, with no guns, tools or weapons.

• Like 1

Happened to my friend and i last night. We both got massive graphical artifact glitches, so we logged out then back into the same server. Our gears gone..... and this was after earlier today we all coast spawned.... then got hacker killed......

::sigh::

...but i guess half the fun is finding the gear in the first place

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me.. Logged in all 3 guns, coyote backpack, and all tools disappeared. Went to another server just to make sure and sure enough still all gone.

Oh, and of course I keep spawning on the coast so I can't cover enough ground on a single log-in generally.. *tear

This happened to me just barely i had a M16A2 with M203 Grenade launcher and a DMR and the biggest coyote backpack and was at the airfield and had texture glitches so i was like ok new server and then i spawn in on the fucking beach (which happens alot :P) with no weapons or backpack but i still had the stuff in my toolbelt but still its so annoying they need to fix this now i dont want to play it while this keeps happening especially spawning on the beach all the time. And this is the first time that i have lost my guns and backpack so i think im going to be done for now.

It happened to me one day. I actually happened 3 times over the night on different servers.

I logged out because I changed the UI size and when I logged back in I had lost all my guns backpack and all tools, and yes they were all loot spawns.

I tried a couple of servers to see if it was just a glitch but they never came back. After the second login I ended up over by that village over by the nwaf, I had been a stones throw from Berezino.

I finally said screw it and since there was only a handful of people on I decided to loot the NWAF. I got a DMR and PDW along with a handful of ammo for both and an assault pack. I believe I even picked up a couple of basic tools like a hatchet and maybe a compass or knife or something.

I don't remember why I logged out the next time, probably due to artifacting but again on login I lost the guns, backpack and tools.

I started looking around Vybor and Pustoshka to get a pack and some food and drinks to replace all but 1 of each I had in my first pack I lost.

I then decided to head over to Stary to see if I could get some weapons again, without a map and compass I got turned around and ended up over at Lopatino, but didn't know it.

At that point, after playing about an hour more than I usually do and being very tired I didn't think and logged out and back in to see where I was at. Of course I had lost the guns, pack and tools I had acquired since the last time.

I then quit for the night and made a thread on here.

The next morning I logged in before work and ran to a barn and picked up a shotgun then logged out and back in and I still had the shotgun.

I haven't had a problem since.

I have no clue why it happened. I know the server was connected to the hive because I had logged in the first time with everything from the night before. There was just some type of glitch in there somewhere that happens occasionally.

It was bummer to be sure but seeing as this is just the mod I'm not going to let it get me upset. Once the Standalone comes out this game will be totally different. Rocket will have much more control once he isn't dealing with Arma II anymore and can just deal with the 3d engine.