Sign in to follow this  
KingRedemax

Passing out on login

Sometimes it is bugged...And even on the following logins, you might still pass out. Respawning/time should fix it.

I assume it is a bug with the Hiveserver, accidently flagging you for PvP logging.

It's because you logged out in shock,when you relogged in you are unconcious for 5 minutes.Its for people who combat log.Shock goes away after 5 minutes and its caused by getting hit sometimes,or losing alot of blood at once.

This happened to my buddy today. Everyone got kicked from the server after we had just got done stealing a car. We all log back in only hes now dead some how. He logs out and back in again to find the game resurrecting him with all his stuff, but at the coast in front of the air field passed out for 5 mins. Was great because we would stay in for 3-4 mins before everyone would get kicked again thus refreshing his 5 min timer lol. We made it from the factory all the way to him before he got out of the timer.

It's because you logged out in shock,when you relogged in you are unconcious for 5 minutes.Its for people who combat log.Shock goes away after 5 minutes and its caused by getting hit sometimes,or losing alot of blood at once.

^ This

yes and no

yes it's cause you're in shock, no it's not always cause of getting hit or losing allot of blood sometimes you just bump into something and get shock. or even when driving a vehicle and bumping gently against something can cause it. ( unless that's what you mean with getting hit sometimes)

Second time I log in, I passed out on both ocasions. I was not in shock when logging out. WTF ?

Happened twice to me. In both cases I logged out underneath a tree. I don't know if thats relevant, but as practice to avoid the situation I don't log out with anything above my head. I think this might be causing the problem.

Second time I log in, I passed out on both ocasions. I was not in shock when logging out. WTF ?

Yeah its gonna happen for a few times, it will eventually go away

Happened twice to me. In both cases I logged out underneath a tree. I don't know if thats relevant, but as practice to avoid the situation I don't log out with anything above my head. I think this might be causing the problem.

That might be it, I was under a tree both times it happened