Sign in to follow this  
Helpless Girl

Possible hacker US333

I think I might have been killed by a hacker on US333 on 8-8-12 around 2-4am sometime. We were the only ones on the server. I entered barracks at NWAF and was at the very end in the hallway, when all of a sudden this player was in the same room with me, even though I was blocking the door making it impossible for him to enter that room let alone sneak up on me in the building.

I was killed as I said, and I believed I killed him/her as well. I saw them falling as I died, but alas I returned only to find my body buried and no other person there. Granted they could have survived the encounter even if they weren't hacking, but it was very unlikely they would be able to just appear in that room at the end of the hallway without hacking or some really serious desyncing or something.

I believe the chars name started with an N but not certain.

I don't know what if you posted and you can't even identify the person, but ^ what he/she said. People do log in/out of NWAF all the time. It's stupid as hell to do because it's a war zone up there, but people do it. I've done it twice because I thought I could have a second chance at finding some good loot the next time I log in and scout around for other players.

While I cannot totally rule that out, I find it unlikely. I was in one of the most hostile places on the map, with 1 other person on server with me. I watch lobby like a hawk. This guy had been active in game for the previous hour, and there was never a time I saw him in lobby and not in game. I mean I watch it like a hawk, he never logged out at any point as far as I know. I suppose he could have logged as I was running into the building and then logged back in 60 seconds later but I find that unlikely.

Obviously I am not ruling out normal circumstances, but I don't take this accusation lightly and wouldn't have made it if I didn't honestly think it was suspicious after considering all possibilities.

Anyway, just wanted it noted in case a server Admin would notice. If nothing can be done by just looking at the logs for the time period then no harm done I guess.