Sign in to follow this  
semipr0

US 401 - Offline til I feel like dealing with this crap

I've been up all night dealing with exploits and parsing these obtuse goddamn logs trying to find the people messing with our server.

After multiple mass teleports, vehicle teleports, illegally spawned vehicles (I've identified at least three illegitimate helicopter spawns today), and god knows what else.....when my clan mates reported that their player models suddenly started dancing...with absolutely no input from them at all, and they had zero key control of their characters...after logging in and confirming it with my own eyes, I shut down the server and I'm seriously considering just leaving it down.

So...anyways we're certainly not "hiding our camps" cause every motherfucker with ESP has gang raped our camps for a week now.

I'm just taking the server down cause I want to GET SOME FUCKING SLEEP.

So have a nice day and play somewhere else.

Edited by semipr0
  • Like 5

Good for you, more people shold do this until the Hackers and Leachers go away.

I can't blame you as my group has been having similar issues with their server. The rules are so strict for admins, but players can find loopholes around a number of rules.

Good luck!

Yeah man.

Thanks for going to all the effort and expense of hosting/admining a server.

p.s. Hopefully this game-wide clusterfukk situation is alleviated at least a little in the near future. Although with the current engine nothing is probably going to be done - more important things like adding dogs to the game takes precedence..

Dude. Send some of the dancing scripters my way. That shit is hilarious.

But anyway, I feel you bro.

You know it sounds bad. But screw them admin rules. All the rules are setup to do is give the hackers the ability to run around and do what they want. The worst that can happen is they blacklist your server and then you can setup your own private hive and have complete control over it.

I can see why they have some rules in place, but you know when your forking out money to put up a server and then taking your own personal time to try (and I do mean try) and keep the hackers under control. Then Rocket and team need to take some faith into the admins they are letting host the servers and let us do what needs to be done to clean up this dam mess. We are the ones that are keeping DayZ up and running at the end of the day. Because without any servers then DayZ is nothing more then a bunch of files that cant be used. I ban first and ask questions later. If do something to cause problems then I have every right to ban you from a server I run. You as the banned person have every right to go to one of the other 6k + servers until you get banned there.

401 has been a server of choice of about 3 that I frequent. You weren't kidding about abundance of hackers lately. Saw 2 in last two days and I have only popped on for couple hours! Take a breather and hopefully we'll get a new mod version and battleye updates