Uno

Infected players turning to AI

What if after infected contact you get like 0.01 chance of getting infected too. Like after 2 days with no proper treatment (ex. 5 antibio.) you become controled by AI for a period of time, that is every time longer...? Would this be hard to implement?

I gues would be paranoid and fun to suspect some of your friends soon to get infected and being attaced by them :)

• Like 2

As every bugger looks practically the same I'm not sure it would have the shocking effect you'd be looking for. That doesn't mean I don't like your idea, far from it, I think it's great.

• Like 1

Agreed, but imagine you mate start to uncontrollably spray his gun while you loot supermarket in cherno... o get bitten by your spotter on the roof while sniping. Thendecisions decisions - shall i shoot him or wait him to return to full control. Then try to treat him :)

Edited by Uno
  • Like 1

Yeah sweet idea. I have seen whole gameplays based on this uncertaincy of your mate's "allegiance". it would add depth to the game - if i would have more than beans i would say you can have my soda too! and some bullets! havent scavenged anything else in the game yet :P

Just imagine your mate with his normal soldier skin start animating like a zombie from time to time and attack you in those moments. That would be just incredibly awesome.

It would need to last no more than 30 seconds per occurance tho - to not take away controll from player for to long. So you could just lock your friend in the room for a while, till he "sobers" up, and then continue to search antidote for him :D

Edited by muniek
  • Like 1