Sign in to follow this  
s3crtAZOnt

Building bases and millitary transport.

About building:

So in DayZ theres already almost everything you need to build structures(those that consist of sandbags and wired fences) so i think Rocket should add Schematics for different structures. You find them in millitary buildings and they require things like Wood Pile's, Sandbags, Wire Fences and tents to construct different things. You rightclick the Schematic and it consumes items contained in both your inventory and backpack to construct a disired thing writen on Schematic.

About Tanks and etc.:

I think there should be maybe 1 tank for a server since there are millitary bases and there MUST be at least one millitary vehicle. For not to ruin balance tank should have very few of ammo and it takes several people to control it anyway. And why there are no Humvees eventhough there are broken ones on each corner(i think there should be at least unarmed ones). There is also a civilian plane so why not to make it spawn maybe on Krasnostav airfield? It will be a very closed transport since there are only 3 airfields on the map.

EDIT:

Perhaps even a plane that can also perform a water landing. That would be useful.

Thats a good idea too!

Saddly i think rocket or any dev wont see this post and things im suggesting wont be implemented in game :c

But you guys cant tell what you think :3

Edited by s3crtAZOnt
  • Like 1

I would to show you to the search bar, because all of these topics have been covered before. Not that they are bad ideas, but there is no need for the re-post.

• Like 2

While I agree with the building of structures, having tanks in the game wouldn't really go with the feeling of zombie apocalypse survival. That being said, i think maybe something like a small plane wouldnt hurt (think a cessna) for transportation, most especially if the maps are going to be significantly larger

While I agree with the building of structures, having tanks in the game wouldn't really go with the feeling of zombie apocalypse survival. That being said, i think maybe something like a small plane wouldnt hurt (think a cessna) for transportation, most especially if the maps are going to be significantly larger

Problem I see with that is three runways that would work, relatively limited anywhere else and you're pretty likely to find players at those now a days.

its not that difficult to land an AN2 ina field in arma, you dont need a runway its a plausible idea.

its not that difficult to land an AN2 ina field in arma, you dont need a runway its a plausible idea.

Perhaps even a plane that can also perform a water landing. That would be useful.

Problem I see with that is three runways that would work, relatively limited anywhere else and you're pretty likely to find players at those now a days.

fields? fields work as runways too :D

I would to show you to the search bar, because all of these topics have been covered before. Not that they are bad ideas, but there is no need for the re-post.

I am respresenting my own point of view on this suggestion.

I am respresenting my own point of view on this suggestion.

That can be done in an already existing thread about this issue.