The_Weasel

UK207 Cheat reporting thread

Hey everyone

One of the teams on UK207 requested a thread to report cheaters/hackers, so here it is.

As the admin I will monitor this thread, so please post if you have any concerns about our server and players on it.

Please post screen shots if you can, logs roll over pretty fast so I may not be able to check them.

Hi again.

I think you should post on your server that this topic has been opened, this is just a suggestion.

Best Regards!

Lorenzo

Edited by Damarus95

Hi there,

Today, around 17:03 Mirko (he's my brother and he is in my clan) found 2 people which were stealing stuff in our tents so he started shooting them. They have fainted and then disconnected. After some minutes one of them connected and spawned in another spot (server jumping), fainted again and disconnected. Finally after 10 minutes Mirko killed him (bandit killed +1). His name was Romik. His friend is still spawning and disconnecting, we think his name may be BlackEagle1982. They had a red TT650 that seems suspicious. We didn't take print screen because the chat log only says "Romik was killed". Contact me for more information.

Best Regards!

Lorenzo and his friends.

Ps. I hope you don't give him a second chance, I'm tired of these people who keep on disconnecting, we couldn't even take back our stuff because his corpse vanished!

Edited by Damarus95

OK mate, don't get in the vehicle, it will probably explode if it has been hacked in. Yeah, sounds like its not part of dayz from the vehicles list.

Everyone gets a second chance :-) But I take your point, some don't deserve it.

Ill send them some warning messages next time they log in and monitor their behaviour, I can watch for multiple disconnects in the server logs.

Warnings do seem to work though, mod1sh and alex were carrying hacked in weapons. Not seen Alex but Mod1sh started playing fair after I sent him a warning. Keep an eye on the tryhard guys (alpaca and sheep) they quit on me the other day, but have not been back yet, they are not banned but I am keeping an eye on them.

Thanks for the report, they will be warned and monitored.

• Like 1

Bad news,

we have just found an hackers' camp. They have multiple non-dayz weapons (like as50 aws). I can't tell you the right amount because I was scared to get killed but there were more than 3 weapons of this kind. I won't write here their coordinate because someone may go there and steal. Watch your pms.

Regards

Lorenzo, Mirko and Ivan :)

• Like 1

Yeah, we have found quite a few now, the AS50 with the thermal scope is everywhere, must have found about 20 of them by now, I guess people are duping. When we find them, we have been saving the tents empty, dumping the weapons on the floor and resetting the server to clear them out.

We tried to find your ATV, but it was nicked. Eventually found it in Solchiny, flipped on the bridge outside of town.

Give me a shout when your back on and we will return it to you, with as many goodies stuffed in it as we can fit.