Sign in to follow this  
GRIMBAZ

PLEASE FIX THE HACKING ISSUES

The game was fun and still is to a certain extent, i can handle zombies chewing on my dick while im passed out, being shot by other players and say hands up you " you got me" and restart no problem...

but...

When some sad cunt jumps on and kills everyone on the server or makes himself a 1 man killing machine ,invincible,.. you dont stand a chance i mean wtf is the point in playing if that can happen .. ill play for another few hours only for it to happen again .. Boom insta death for everyone on server ,ruins the fucking game for everyone, and they seem to be getting away with it..

Do something about it.

Im sure im not the only day z fan who thinks this way.

happy dayz

Use the search function to find more stuff about this topic around here. Seriously... its said like in every other hacker complaint thread. ^_^

why insults? i was making a suggestion;/

1. i wont go away

2. fuck all wrong with keyboard

3. why the fuck would i be intrested in learning how hackers work, i play games not hack them.

4. go fuck yourselfs and thanks for the insults people like you have fuck all good to say to new people to the game.

have a nice day.

why insults? i was making a suggestion;/

1. i wont go away

2. fuck all wrong with keyboard

3. why the fuck would i be intrested in learning how hackers work, i play games not hack them.

4. go fuck yourselfs and thanks for the insults people like you have fuck all good to say to new people to the game.

have a nice day.

You're not bad yourself when it comes to insults.

wasnt meant to be offensive it just becomes irritating when people keep posting stuff... and IMHO if you dont understand something properly..... well keep it zipped. im not telling you to hack im just saying learn abit about the arma engine maybe even make something in the editor. and you might just understand why the day Z devs cant do much about it and then theres no need to waste your time posting this

wasnt meant to be offensive it just becomes irritating when people keep posting stuff... and IMHO if you dont understand something properly..... well keep it zipped. im not telling you to hack im just saying learn abit about the arma engine maybe even make something in the editor. and you might just understand why the day Z devs cant do much about it and then theres no need to waste your time posting this

sorry .. this is a forum people post stuff on it.

i know lil bout its its all scripts and shit, but theres bount to be something to clean the game up a bit, game jus seems to be riddled with hacks which can put alot of people off the game, jus wish something can be done as dayz is a great game , sure theres alot to be done but the idea of it is great.

jus hope the standalone game will be good

standalone will be better for hacks, day z is not the game arma 2 is as i know your aware this engine is designed to allow you alot of freedom with what you can do thats why making dayz on this has been possible. THeres just no way the stop it the engines too flexible and battleeye updates can only adapt after well know hacks become well known

• Like 1

I got your PM.

The longer answer is to use the search - there's hundreds of topics a week about this.

I got your PM.

The longer answer is to use the search - there's hundreds of topics a week about this.

then say that instead of..." go away" no need to be an asshole like is it

No need to post this, its been posted hundreds of times already, and I think the development team are aware of the hacking without tons of people constantly posting it on the forums.. I'm sure they're doing the best they can about it, and you posting this is not gna make them go any faster.