Sign in to follow this  
slingshot (DayZ)

i want to put password on my server

i want to put a password on my server so i could create a hack/script bratt free enviroment 4 my friends, ofc it would be wars in my server but propper stuff, not this same player spawning 10 times on a roof kind of bs. i just want a server filled with decent gamers.

yess its a alpha and i know there will always be issues with an alpha, but so far this is the only way to del with these sds (small dixx syndrome ) ppl so far.im tired of spending money so broke ass script kids with no honor can f up my server.

ive seen a server where u cant bring items that u find on to the next server, have a server like that and with a password would not give any advantage by having a lock on it if ppl are afraid of that. script kid problem solved eyh ?

Against current rules. Which are not really enforced so... in theory you risk getting blacklisted by DayZ hive.

You can do a whitelist for a server allowing only registred people to get in. Seen few servers like these with intention against hackers/scripters. Ofc the guy who will do something like that in the server, will be removed from the whitelist. Although this might be difficult to pull off in not so much popular communities/servers.

Against current rules. Which are not really enforced so... in theory you risk getting blacklisted by DayZ hive.

thatswhy im posting this, so they might change the rules 4 servers where u cant bring items out of..

Look up DayZ Sanctuary. That's the kind of server you're looking for, right? And you want it to be private?

I will willingly take a blacklist so that scripting kiddies do not ruin the experience for the players on my server.

Look up DayZ Sanctuary. That's the kind of server you're looking for, right? And you want it to be private?

hmm me like, thats prob the solution right there so far :)

I think he is asking about private hives. if so you might want to google up some info about dayz private hives, but ontop of renting your dayz server you would have to rent a server for your database aswell.

i just talked to my server provider and tehy cant help me but i red some posts where they actually might allow pasword protection soon, i hope they will untill they get a decent anti cheat settup 4 dayz :)