Sign in to follow this  
LuckshotXD

Looking for Ghillie O: NVG

Title says it all

E: just found a second rangefinder gonna throw that in aswell

Edited by LuckshotXD

Never found one myself, but heard other players talking ´bout hotels/apartments to be the best spots. Found once the camo outfit at a toolshed lying on the ground in Elektro

I've personally found quite a few ghillies but honestly your luck on finding them outside of tents is really slim, best to figure out where people like to camp and check in those spots periodically, or just use a trade group to get easy access to such things.

Ghilies can spawn in any residential and are common in heli crash sites. NVG's are military class drop and your best bet would be heli crash sites once again or barracks in NW airfield. But if you are patient, you can just sit north of Cherno/Elektro and wait for snipers, then ask them with your hatchet for it.

Ghilies can spawn in any residential and are common in heli crash sites. NVG's are military class drop and your best bet would be heli crash sites once again or barracks in NW airfield. But if you are patient, you can just sit north of Cherno/Elektro and wait for snipers, then ask them with your hatchet for it.

uhm im fully geared, i just need a ghillie to be happy ;)