Sign in to follow this  
Virgie

Crashed choppers?

Since 1.8.4, i have seen many crashed grey hueys, some of them i logged out of another server, joined an empty one that had just came back up and found one.

Yet, i have never gotten the option to open the helicopter to search it for loot anywhere on its hull, and i have never seen any loot laying around on the ground.

I have heard the grey ones are the ones that drop the mad loot, is it true? If so, how do you retrieve the loot from it?

Since 1.8.4' date=' i have seen many crashed grey hueys, some of them i logged out of another server, joined an empty one that had just came back up and found one.

Yet, i have never gotten the option to open the helicopter to search it for loot anywhere on its hull, and i have never seen any loot laying around on the ground.

I have heard the grey ones are the ones that drop the mad loot, is it true? If so, how do you retrieve the loot from it?

[/quote']

ya its the grey ones, but they do not drop loot as far as i know. They used to kill ppl if they tried to enter it and that has been fixed. the loot however has not.