Sign in to follow this  
zalkota

Group of two looking for partners

Friend and I have been playing for about 3 weeks and were looking for 2+ people to group up with, bit lonely.

Info:

We have skype/Mic

We play all day 12-15 hours

Geared

Edited by zalkota

If you two possess Irish or Scottish blood, we'd be willing to invite you into our clan. We often run in groups of 3-7, if you're alright with that?

If you two possess Irish or Scottish blood, we'd be willing to invite you into our clan. We often run in groups of 3-7, if you're alright with that?

I'm in a Scottish Bagpipe band if that counts, and have a small amount of Scottish in my blood. ^.^ Edited by zalkota

Friends heading off to bed, and I'm getting off as well for the night. I'll check post in the morning

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002