Sign in to follow this  
Delention

Lifetime

So, I just got owned in Stary with a G17, AKM, and a Ghillie suit alongside an Alice Pack. I'm slightly frustrated, but I'll deal with it. What I'm more interested in is that that was my best equipped run too; 4+ hours. So that's got me to thinking... is it possible to get to the point that one can just survive indefinitely? Does it mean not taking any risks or, even better, weighing the risks and deciding whether or not to loot or engage a person? Or are we all bound to die eventually, either by a simple mistake, an error in judgement, or simply being unlucky and just happening to run into the only sniper along the way to Stary?

Essentially, is it possible, if your intelligent and experienced enough, to actually survive? Or are there too many variables?

Edited by Delention

It's totally possible. All you need is a hatchet, box of matches, a hunting knife, and a water bottle. That, with reclusive nature, can keep you alive for a very, very long time.

Doesn't stop the bugs from killing you on occasion, though.

It's totally possible. All you need is a hatchet, box of matches, a hunting knife, and a water bottle. That, with reclusive nature, can keep you alive for a very, very long time.

Doesn't stop the bugs from killing you on occasion, though.

Dose bugs

Been alive for about 2 1/2 weeks now. Its like you said, all a matter of weighing the consequences.

If you know where rivers and livestock spawn you can make a camp nearby and pretty much keep outta pplz sights. You WILL have to go back to a major city eventually to restock but other than that, you are good. :D

P.S. You touch my :beans: and ill put a bullet in ur head. Just saying.