Clharris

Survivor Base (In Development)

Age - 17

How long have you been playing? - 2 weeks

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? -To get to nearby cover, ask "Friendly" if unarmed, not facing me, or crouched. Shoot on sight if close to me, armed, and weapon up.

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor? To get to nearby cover, do above.

Situation 1: You and a fellow survivor you have just met are searching a barn, you find the only can of food in the building and your fellow survivor is down the red on on his meter. You are at

orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? - I ge the idea of the question but i doubt this would happen in practice. Orange is a long time, too.

I g

Situation 2: You are down to two clips of your 1911, your fellow survivor has a revolver and is currently out of ammo. Knowing you can convert the ammo of your 1911 to a revolver .45 clip,

do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself? -Keep it for myself. If he wants he can follow me i'll find him another gun.

Age - 16

How long have you been playing? - a month

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - i ask first, if no reply and they see me I generally shoot.

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor? Ask if he is a friendly

Situation 1: You and a fellow survivor you have just met are searching a barn, you find the only can of food in the building and your fellow survivor is down the red on on his meter. You are at

orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? - give the food to him

Situation 2: You are down to two clips of your 1911, your fellow survivor has a revolver and is currently out of ammo. Knowing you can convert the ammo of your 1911 to a revolver .45 clip,

do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself? - would most likely keep it and have him stay next to me, if he is a better shooter i would give it to him

Edited by Skids

Age -

How long have you been playing? -

105 hours ~ 15-20 days

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? -

Hide and observe. See what kind of weapons they have and where they are going.

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor? (This is pretty much the same as the question above btw)

Safety first - I need to know if they are a danger to me, so I observe their movements and the direction he is going. If he's going in other direction than mine, I'll leave him and go my way, if he's going in my direction I'll follow him from a distance.

Situation 1: You and a fellow survivor you have just met are searching a barn, you find the only can of food in the building and your fellow survivor is down the red on on his meter. You are at orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? -

I'll give him food. I can stay on orange for some time. If we have all hunting tools it is even easier.

Situation 2: You are down to two clips of your 1911, your fellow survivor has a revolver and is currently out of ammo. Knowing you can convert the ammo of your 1911 to a revolver .45 clip, do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself?

I'd like to keep both mags for myself. I know my skills when I have to kill zombies without wasting ammo (125/126 headshots right now, and the one I missed was when I used a hatchet :P). But if I know that the other survivor knows how to shoot, I'll give him a mag for sure.

Oh, another reason to keep both mags to myself is because we'll get an extra bullet for 1911 (revolver mag size is 6, m1911 is 7) and given the fact that it's our only ammo, every bullet counts.

Anyway, I'm doing this so I can help setting the camp, I have all gear I need but no goal to keep playing :(

Also I'd like to know if the server for the camp is gonna be on EU or US. Since I'm from EU my ping in US servers can go a little crazy sometimes.

Age -

How long have you been playing? -

3 weeks

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? -

Observe with caution.

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor?

Take cover and observe. If I am shot at, I will return fire.

orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? -

Give him the can, orange means I can still make it to the next town without losing too much blood.

do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself?

This would depend on the skill level of said survivor. If he is a new player, I would keep both clips as I know I would use them to dispatch zeds more efficiently, unless he insists on having a clip. With an experienced player, I would hand him one of the clips.

I would like to help with the camp. I've gathered up some decent gear and quite frankly, I don't have anything else to keep me going.

i wanna join the fun :D

Age - 25

How long have you been playing? - About 3 months (including breaks within the months)

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - Most of the time I just hide and let them pass.. if they haven't already seen and shot me..

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor? - " I'm gonna go down :( "

Situation 1: You and a fellow survivor you have just met are searching a barn, you find the only can of food in the building and your fellow survivor is down the red on on his meter. You are at orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? -

Give him the can; finding food is not a big problem. Also what would it help if he starves to death and I have an uber-full stomach??

Situation 2: You are down to two clips of your 1911, your fellow survivor has a revolver and is currently out of ammo. Knowing you can convert the ammo of your 1911 to a revolver .45 clip, do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself? -

Nearly the same thing as with the can - prioritizing. I'm not the best shooter in PC games, so if he can shoot better than me --> he get's the mag.

Looking forward hearing from you :D

Age - 21

How long have you been playing? - 3-4 Months

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - Mentally on high guard and caution. I generally just watch them and hope they are friendly like I am. I have lost a lot of items for this reason sadly, but at least I don't come off as a bandit or hostile. Depending on what happens in the first few seconds will determine if I really need to shoot or not.

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor? Generally I hide or make myself known, it depends on the situation and how they are geared up.

orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? - Give them the food. Then if weapons allows try to get food cans from zombies, or go over to the next town post-haste.

do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself? -Yes, give him the other magazine, two guns shooting is better than one, for fighting people and zombies alike. (Both of these scenarios are done out of trust, if it was a complete stranger I'd have my reservations about giving them something like this when I am low myself). They say better to be safe than sorry when it comes to trusting them, but I prefer to give the trust in hopes we can make awesome services, and this fort for example just by simply cooperating with one another.

Applying out of interest, although I have a group of my own a place to come trade would be nice.

Copy and paste and fill in:

Age - 17

How long have you been playing? - 1 week, already have my own car.

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - Move away, keep an eye on them. If they are hostile, I take them out.

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor? First thing I do is find cover.

orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? - Give him the beans

do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself? - I keep my ammo. I know I am a good shot, and I am not about to make myself vunerable to sombody I do not know. If a member of my clan asked, I would hand them over happily.

Age - 20

How long have you been playing? - 2 months

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - observe shout friendly if they draw a weapon and aim at me shoot

orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? - give him the food not bothered about that easily found

do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself? -

depends really if ive just met ill keep until im 100% i can trust him otherwise he can have it ill find some ammo

Age - 17

How long have you been playing? - 2 weeks

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - call out friendly and generally go up to them if they shoot I shoot back.

Figure out if there friendly.

orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? - give him the can of food cause at orange I should be able to make it to the next town.

do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself? - depends if he is a better shot if so he will get both mags while I use a hatchet.

Age - 15 - past traumatic expieriences along with the way i was/am being raised, i act alot older. Dont worry about my age.

How long have you been playing? - 2 and a half months roughly

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - observe them for awhile, maybe follow them, as soon as they kill someone or do something bandit like, i kill them take their loot give it to a noobie.

aim at and stalk them.

orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? - give him the food. no big deal.

do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself? -

tell him/her to stay put go search for ammo, return give it to him, continue forward.

Me and my buddies were planning on doing this so its good someone else is. I have quite a bit of expierience with the game considering that i am always playing except for when i am working or if i am at a party of some sort.

Age - 15

How long have you been playing? - A few weeks

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - If they have no visible weapons, I give them some extra crap I really wouldn't mind getting rid of. e.g. A water bottle and bandage. With a gun such as an AK, I type "FRIENDLY" while hiding, I wait for them to respond, If not, they die. Also if they have a gun, but no chat. Im forced to KoS

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor?- I think about the longrun, could this guy be an ally? How do I evaluate the "No Trust" issue that has arisen due to my somewhat imposing gear/look

Sit 1.- I give him the food because Im able to hunt and get my health back up efficiently.

Sit 2.-I give him the mag with the thought of "This is the end...I had a good run, time for a better one" But thats only if we do not survive

Age - 10

How long have you been playing? - 2 hours

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - Blast em

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor? - Shoot em some more

Sit 1: Let him take the food them kill him before he eats it

Sit 2: Shoot him in the head with my remaining mag

• Like 1

Before anyone else fills out a form, we are not accepting anymore. I am sorry but I will happily let everyone know where the fort is when we are done!

Just to update every one, progress is going great! We have a base almost set up and the server is final. We are just finishing up.

• Like 2

Age - 16

How long have you been playing? - 2 Months

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - Observe, stalk, shoot if necessary.

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor? Depends what they're doing/what they have. If they're in full gear looking at me with a SAW wearing a ghillie suit I'm going to blow their head off. If they're a new spawn and don't notice me I may shoot them in the leg to watch them suffer. If they're average geared and don't notice me I simply observe.

orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? - Assuming I have things to cook food, like I usually do, I'll give him the food. If not, better he dies than me.

do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself? - Keep my ammo, I'm confident my aim is better than his - besides, why give him something to kill me with?

Do we have any people that would be willing to work our night time shifts? It seems that we need more security at night time since most of the people from America or Europe are logging off at night. We just need people that are Austrian to help us because of the time zones!

Well, we've been getting TORN up by hackers, at least 4 deaths in the last hour. Spontaneous broken bones, things of that nature. I'd have to say the base is no longer secure. All vehicles were wiped out in one explosion :\

Age - 15

How long have you been playing? - Since 1.6.2

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - Go prone, watch them and decide what to do

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor? Go prone and usually use mic in direct

Situation 1: Ask about his tools hoping we together have the means to gather and cook meat. But in the end i'll eat the beans myself.

Situation 2: I'll hope he knows how to shoot and give him a mag and tell him to convert when 1 bullet left

Age - 26

How long have you been playing? - 1.5 months

What is your reaction when you see other survivors, not knowing if they are friendly or bandits? - Go prone and hope they go away, if they stick around they might be a threat. If they don't declare themselves friendly in 5 seconds I assume they are out to kill me. I also watch what they are doing, if they make one wrong move I kill him/her for my own safety. I would love to trust everyone I meet on the streets of cherno but in the zombie apoc it's hard to find anyone trustworthy, and you have to think about your own survival.

What is your first instinct when you see another survivor? Aim and declare myself friendly. (Aim just incase)

orange and the next local town is a few km's away. What do you do? - Give my buddy the can of beans and huff it to the next town.

do you give that survivor your last mag or do you keep it for yourself? - If I trust this person I give him my last mag because I rarely fire my gun anyway. It's easy to find more ammo if you know where to look (and I know where to look, in fact I often pass up the chance to get ammo because I have so much).