Ashnik

Will trade a lot for M24

NVG, rangefinder, GPS, as50. I don't care I lost mine and I need my baby back.

Do these kinds of trades actually go down? It seems like one or both parties will just try to ambush the other for the desired item and deny responsibility afterwards.

• Like 1

Will trade the one I got in my tent for the NVG's and GPS. Play on AUS Servers EST, PM me if keen.

M24 has the best accuracy, it's my favorite sniper. Only thing i'd use above it is an AS50 TWS.

My M24 sits alone in my most precious tent. I will be reunited with my gun hopefully someday, but now I just wont risk using it since everyone just Alt+F4's if I wont hit them in the head.

lol m24 really? you have an as50? i know its sexy but its not that good of a gun..

I don't really give a shit for stats, I just love the gun a lot. From what I know it's actually a really good gun, I barely got to use it before the server ate it. Plus we have 3 AS50s

Do these kinds of trades actually go down? It seems like one or both parties will just try to ambush the other for the desired item and deny responsibility afterwards.

I have done about 4, We set standards and have overwatches. Two people I traded with just joined my group.

• Like 1

why not search for dmr? it has easy to use scope and its semi auto

Cause we have 2...and I don't like it.

contact me in de TS below in my signature.. i have some M24 for you.. in return just have fun on my server FR191

//[sTH] smKes

Edited by smKes