Sign in to follow this  
Nazghuul

Ambush potential?

So I don't know if this particular setup has been used before, but it works wonders for me on the server i play on. Granted, I have a cz550 with a few mags and a tent setup in the treeline farther out. Anywhoo --

Northwest in electro, roughly 100m or so southwest (ish) of the barn thats northwest of the firestation you setup a campfire, 3 tents around the campfire, and barbed wire around all the tents with 1 entrance into it. I just sit in the treeline and snipe anyone i see who runs in trying to loot the empty tents lmao. Works even better at night XD

So I guess my question is this - would this be considered a good "bait" camp or something? Do you fellow bandits use bait of any sort or generally camp out next to good lewtz?

Edited by Nazghuul

So I don't know if this particular setup has been used before, but it works wonders for me on the server i play on. Granted, I have a cz550 with a few mags and a tent setup in the treeline farther out. Anywhoo --

Northwest in electro, roughly 100m or so southwest (ish) of the barn thats northwest of the firestation you setup a campfire, 3 tents around the campfire, and barbed wire around all the tents with 1 entrance into it. I just sit in the treeline and snipe anyone i see who runs in trying to loot the empty tents lmao. Works even better at night XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcknCxOF_Yk

So I guess my question is this - would this be considered a good "bait" camp or something? Do you fellow bandits use bait of any sort or generally camp out next to good lewtz?

BEING A BANDIT IS A CRIME!

i can tell how we did yesterday.

2 DMR and 1 M4A3 CCO SD all with nightvision on a dark server

1 DMR east of stary tents covering the field to novy sobor and the road south to the radio tower.

1 DMR NW of stary tents on the hill. covering north and west

1 colt up in the large industrial building next to the tents covering the tents, barn and SW+most of the city

all in ghillies, the dude in the industrial building might want to place a bear trap under the ladder since you will have a blindspot directly south of that building, and if you have more bear traps, place them inside the stary tents.

you might need some patience since it can take some time until someone shows up. the good thing is that you can take out ppl even if outnumbered easy with a ambush and someone always comes to stary sooner or later, you dont attract zeds while shooting either thats why u use SD weapon in the middle.

also you dont have to shoot fresh spawns, if they get up to stary in the darkness they are old chat enough to be freekill

rogughly got 13-14 ppl yesterday over 3-4 hours, 1 car and 1 atv that we put in a bush and took the loot we wanted then we blows it up with sachel charges and dissappear north. fun night anyways