Sign in to follow this  
leemo1984@googlemail.com

Killing in self defence at Stary Sobor tents

Whilst I was checking out the tents at Stary I was fired upon by a survivor named "Hege" I returned fire... Only one of us walked away...

Obviously I don't really think he's a prick like I said in the video... ;) I know it's not that great or impressive, but it got the blood pumping!

Be sure to rate/comment/subscribe there is plenty more footage going up over the next few days, including adventures with our lovely new chopper ;)

• Like 1

You're still shooting in 3rd person view?

If you understand that the crosshair is misleading and where the actual shot lands, firing in 3rd person is better in quick draw situations. Also he killed the guy who got a shot on him first so it was all fine here.

Obviously, some weapons need to be fired down the iron sights (FN FAL comes to mind) but if you know what you are doing 3rd person isn't total shit.

3rd person is actually not terrible. If you are standing up, the shots are easy to place. If you are laying down and someone is far away, it's actually almost easier to shoot them with 3rd person.

Go into the shooting range, Once you figure out where the shots go it's quite nice ;) Try shooting someone from first person when you're laying 20m apart both laying in grass. Now try it in third person, and aim above where they are. Easy peasy