Sign in to follow this  
DannyFilming

Is there a new map?

I've heard talk of a new map. has anyone else heard about this?

and how would that work for your character? if you go from one map to the next, would you lose your stuff and your base in the first map? and where would you spawn?

Are you talking about the recently announced stand-alone game or a new map for the mod version?

It's not officially supported.

Many people have decided that rockets vision for the mod is not their own and have spun off in various directions.

Some have created stand alone private hive servers. Some have done this other map. None of that is supported.

• Like 1

Lingor Island, it isn't supported by Rocket and doesn't connect to the same hive as DayZ.

It's alright though, the only major difference that I liked was that you can go in every building.

Isla Duala would be good, or even Sangin, there are tons of maps made by the community..

Lingor is an amazing island but all the servers use an outdated version of @dayz that still has the broken bandit skin humanity. Oh well :/

At least there's an @dayz_lingor + @ace server!

Edited by Dsi1

You mean to tell me, there are actually servers with Lingor running on @DayZ and @ACE ?!

You mean to tell me, there are actually servers with Lingor running on @DayZ and @ACE ?!

One single server hosted in Russia, but damn it's fun. I'm having issues with Battleye (error #10, no results on search though) but I didn't follow the tutorial letter by google translated letter.

Not sure why everyone saying it isn't supported. Too lazy to look up the quote, but wasn't rocket quoted saying he supports this sort of thing, at least as far as private hives go? Something about it's the only way to defeat the hackers is to form private communities.