Buffjesus

Items don't disappear when put into full bag

aite kids

i figured id finally make a video showing all you failures who claim items are deleted are wrong

as you can tell i cannot pick the jerry can up meaning it is still on its 15 second delay from being put on the ground. so no it wasnt put there before hand or anything special.

• Like 3

So..many...guns...lost..This video would have been nice like a month ago.

So..many...guns...lost..This video would have been nice like a month ago.

:(

well hopefully less people will be claiming their stuff gets deleted when its probably 10 feet from them in a bush

Buffjesus, MacEwan, Recluse

is that you kodie? lol

Edited by Buffjesus

:(

well hopefully less people will be claiming their stuff gets deleted when its probably 10 feet from them in a bush

I lost an L85, M4A1 CCO SD, PDW SD (found it in a ural) and tons more stuff. This sucks..

Since you went to such lengths to prove that items don't disappear it would be rude not to respond, albeit a little late.

Items did and do still disappear when putting them in full bags, cars etc.

Yesterday (Jan. 25) I tried 3 different situations where my items disappeared. I was tired and should've known better since I know the bugs, but:

1. I placed a weapon in my car and it disappeared, it did not show on the ground.
  2. I was cleaning up some trash loot for new things to spawn and picked up an another bag, the 6 slot one, by accident. My Alice Pack with a SAW and some tools in it disappeared.
  3. I put an engine in the bag with only 5 slots left(very similar to your video), it disappeared.

I do these things by accident sometimes and it doesn't always result in a lost item, but sometimes it does.