Sign in to follow this  
deceitfulburger

*sigh* I try to be nice.

This story begins as me, loaded out with an AKM 3 mags, M1911 ya know, the basics. When suddenly I spot something black and shiny. Could it be? YES! A car. Although it was hacked, I asked around and apparently I was free to drive it around for shits and giggles, because it would despawn with the next server restart. So anyways, after trucking about doing whatever, I started to get bored. So I drove along the coast waiting for some lucky survivor to give a ride to. Then I see him. being chased by some zombies. Driving past and yelling "want a ride?" I finally got his attention. He hopped in, and we took off for the NW airfield. Now, this car had some things in the back, nothing really of note, except a double barrel crossbow, some ammo for those, and some more basic stuff. Stooping near Nadezdhino I let him hop out and grab the shotgun. Then we went on our merry way. Finally arriving at the airstrip, I dropped him off near the firehouse, and watched him. Sure enough he started to turn in my direction. So I hit left shit and peeled out and his shotgun shot hit the ground behind me. Being a devious bastard, I drove around and collected some zombies that weren't already aggro from his shot and drove by him again. Leaving him with a giant train of zombies. Then I drove about 100 meters away and shot his legs out. Watched the zombies eat him. Drove over the zombies that ate him after he died. Looted his body. Then peeled out. Ended up flipping the car because I turned and drove over a hill going about 110 km/h. Hopped out, ran in the forest. And logged out. Satisfied after a funny turn of events.

• Like 2

i quit helping out freshly spawned players, just because they'll always turn around and kill you once you help them out.

• Like 1

My experience with helping newbies is about 50/50. I rarely get pwned by the, but they try to betray me about half the time, the other half parts ways with me eventually in a friendly manor. :P

Gotta get me one of them double barrel crossbows. :D

Sry couldn't help myself.

Thats stupid i would of ran him over from the beginning KURU U NOOOB D:<

have you not heard chuck norris's skin can be penetraded by scissors

..time to fight like real men.... ill get my 50. out

name a place and time

░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░...

░░░░░▄█████████████▄░░...

░░▄██████████████████▄...

░░████████████████████...

█████████████████████...

█████████████████████...

█████████████████████...

░░█████████▀▀▀████████...

░░▀█████▀░░░░░░░▀█████...

░░░▀▀███░░█░░░█░░███▀░...

░░░░░░░█░░░░▀░░░░█░░░░...

░░░░░░▄██▄░░▀▀░▄█▀▄░░░...

░░░░▄▀░▀▄▀▀███▀▀▄▀░▀▄░...

░░░░█░░░░▀▄▀░▀▄▀░▄░░█░...

░░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░...

░░░░█░█░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀█░░█░...

░░░░█░█░░░░░▄░░▄██▄▄▀░...

░░░░█░█░░░░░▄░░████░░░...

░░░░███▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▀░░░...

░░░░░▀▀█▀▀▀░▄░▀▀▀█░░░░...

░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░░...

░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░░...

░░░░░░░█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█░░░░...

Edited by AnimeSniper

Tried helping a guy on the outskirts of Cherno being chased by Zombies, since that's what we do. I was fully geared, NVGs, RF, GPS, ghillie suit, al the goodies. I run up behind him while he is running away and say...

"Hey, I'm friendly, let me help you out"

He then thanked me with 5-8 shots of an enfield to the chest. I dropped my NVGs, RF, and GPS on the ground and rolled about 10 meters away before he finished me off (I lost site of him once he started shooting, shaking and what-not disoriented me). I guess I helped him in some way by unwillingly giving him an M4 CCO SD and basic tools and food. If he found my NVGs, GPS, and RF, I guess I might of made his day. It's all about being optamistic, I've had that gear for awhile, time to pass it on. Didn't give up though, found some guys after respawning and we got the basics and split up.

Moral of the story: More people are friendly when you don't have shiny stuff they want.

I'm a complete n00b to DayZ and I know it!

If someone offered me a ride, I would see if I could team up with them, not turn around and blast them first chance I got! Damn!

It's a hell of a lot easier to survive with someone else than on your own! If its not new players ruining your cover from zombies by sprinting OVER you it's really experienced players sitting near Balota with a sniper rifle!