Sign in to follow this  
Asscrack

Hacker on LU45

Tonight me and my friend whent to Stary to snipe. First wierd thing was this zombie saluting us and we get murder after shooting him. 45 min later 2 ppl spawns right to me and shoots me, 2-3 min later my firend met him on the other side, he cant shoot him and get blown up! Find them and ban them!

Dont have screenshots, will get them. We broadcasted it on twitch.tv/peewpew

http://www.twitch.tv/peewpew/b/327814220

Here is the link to the stream that I was broadcasting at the time.

at 1:28:20 we encouter the hacker first - (Asscrack believes he is beeing chased by a zombie, cuz it runs fast like hell) after studying it quickly i realize its not moving like a zombie so I shoot it as it stands still and then I also see the hacker "saluting" towards my mate.

somewhere about 1:47:00 the hacker returns to my friend and as I hear his sound through skype i thought I was the one beeing shot, but apparently its him, and he dies. first you could hear an AS50 shot, then several of what seems to be L85 shots (this can not be heard in the streamvideo) which happens to be the exact weapons my mate had at the time.

After he dies I continue to look for his body for a few minutes and when I find it, there is nobody near the body, its not even looted! and at this point im still 800-900m away from it.

In about 1:51:10 I soon hear a loud BANG and I start looking around myself with the thermal to reveal anyone near me who might have thrown a grenade or something, but I cant find anyone, about 10 seconds later, the hacker runs up to me and I start shooting him, several times with my L85, obviously enough to take him out, and he just blows me up somehow, and I die.

I do not have the raw material without the overlay, so unfortunately we cannot reveal the name of the guy when he was "saluting" at 1:28:20 but what I do know is that two names popped up just as I shot him. this is probably just a coincidence as another player died somewhere else but its worth to mention.

This is OBVIOUS hacking with solid proof, and as for now I would really appreciate the LU45 admins to have a look at the logs and get this "put bad word here"-hacker banned.

Ps. We are speaking swedish in the video! (I sometimes say "What the fuuuuuck" etc but mainly swedish)