Sign in to follow this  
blarexx

so we where bored and went kaboom

a group of 6 in the start went to stary at the big red barn .... we where bored and decided to bomb the barn with satchel charges.

so i had 4 in my backpack and tom (not his real name just a random one) had 2 so he placed them i told get 2 more out of my backpack .

so i went prone he came behind me archer ( one off our team) went to his bike parked 100 meters away when he was there suddenly my screen told im death..

i didnt say anything i knew wath happend.... 5 seconds later tom told me uhm i think i kinda pressed a wrong button

so yeah the barn blew up and 3 of us also was actually funny but i lost 3 ghillies coz that had 4 well it was fun so i went back i looted 10 minutes later a chopper flys over and i took my as50 gave it 3 shots and the pilot was down a great end of a great evening

greetz blarexx

on the picture u can see the name but it dsnt matter :P

post-69086-0-03161700-1344387575_thumb.j

Edited by blarexx

Yea them Satchels are a bloody death-trap to handle! One tiny scroll more of the mouse wheel and it's lights out for you!

yeah i told him actually take the 2 first he had space but he was like wath can happen

but the same guy always gets us killed :P

I hope you didn't use all your satchel charges. How else are you going to dupe them again! D:

we have a group of 25 players i think thats enough to have 20 satchel charges at the team base im sorry but tell me one thing why he would dupe

i could also place them but i think its better to have one to do it and no we actually left the rest of the satchel charges on the tents w8ted a bit but then the chopper came up

well u can think wath u want but k

ps there are players that have fun in the game and dont dupe...

Could someone let the rest of the "unenlightened" know: Just how the hell do you get Satchel Charges?

Could someone let the rest of the "unenlightened" know: Just how the hell do you get Satchel Charges?

heli crashes the server refreshes evr 6.5 hours and we have evry time of the day like 5 members around

and they are mostly around north west airfield so they find them often but they are rare and they put it in the camp

greetz blarexx