Sign in to follow this  
ESDeadmond

Robbed and Killed by Hacker

Server: US 2075 Hosted by DZG

Time: Around 5:30 PST

What happened: I was playing with a couple friends of mine and we met up at the Balota Airfield. We had to split up for a minute because one of my friends had aggroed a zombie. Once we met back up, a player in a ghilli suit appeared next to us (I'm assuming teleported). We started shooting him because he when we looked at him we could hear the heartbeat noise.When we found we couldn't hurt him, we all just ran. While we were running he took everything out of all three of our inventories, and teleported us all together. He then started spawning random stuff, including a bus, helicopter, a couple boats, and satchel charges, eventually blowing us all up. After we died, the game did not allow us to abort, so we had to ctrl+alt+delete to get out. We tried switching servers, but when we got in we actually spawned with the stuff we had before we died, but bleeding with a broken leg and unconscious with a timer that never went down. Unfortunately we could not get his name because we were playing on a hardcore server.

EDIT: Forget to mention, my friend may have got it recorded, so I'll try and get the video up.

Edited by ESDeadmond

talk to the admin of that server and he can deal with it, if not then he is a bad admin...

talk to the admin of that server and he can deal with it, if not then he is a bad admin...

As the Admin of that Server I try my best when I get details of player names and timeframes. I assume you don't host or admin a server Distance, the amount of tools at our disposal to deal with hacking is very limited.