Sign in to follow this  
Vetro

Hackers Are Ruining the Game

I have been killed by teleporting hackers three times this week. It has gotten to the point that I can't stand to play the game because there is a hacker in almost every server. I'm done with DayZ until there is a solution to all of the hackers. I know that there isn't a definite solution or fix, but something needs to be done.

• Like 1

get the admin on the server to check logs daily, if he finds something, check their names in the Rcon database, if he cant find the name there, he uses a bypass. = hacker/scripter then go to the logs for that day/time and he will find the Guid and then add that guid to the bannlist. easy as meat :) ofc its alot of work, but something needs to be done as you said :)

Hey buddy, your preaching to the choir and all, but complaining about something that is out of Rocket's power isn't going to help anyone, we know theres hackers. We hate hackers. Hackers ARE making the game impossible to play for everyone else. But good news, stand alone is coming! That WILL be a fine solution. So just wait it out man.

• Like 1

I've gotten hackers on every big server I joined. My home server which rarely gets above 20 (Usually 10 ~ 15 at peak) has only had one hacker, and it has been 20 days since then. I recommend finding a smaller server if possible to call home until the hackers are slowed down more.

Hey buddy, your preaching to the choir and all, but complaining about something that is out of Rocket's power isn't going to help anyone, we know theres hackers. We hate hackers. Hackers ARE making the game impossible to play for everyone else. But good news, stand alone is coming! That WILL be a fine solution. So just wait it out man.

I never said that Rocket needed to do something. Something Rocket could do is allow a more effective anti-cheat than BattleEye. Edited by Vetro
  • Like 2

I never said that Rocket needed to do something. Something Rocket could do is allow a more effective anti-cheat than BattleEye.

Well I can agree with you there.

• Like 1

The game need a fix !

If the fix is the standalone game, i wait for him.

But I can not lose more time looking like a hacker ruined many hours of gameplay in just 2 seconds.