Sign in to follow this  
telfari

Corporate Servers

Hi,

I get lost on forums.

My company wants to sponsor some DayZ servers. Consider it a business expense. We need someone to provide servers that we do not have to maintain. The goal is to run 8 Day Z games with different time settings on some of them. I need an admin who will not interfere with the game, just love the game and make sure the server works.

We are looking for a "Turn-Key" solution. If we are away for 1 month we expect the server to run as usual.

Our budget is $100-$200 / month. 1 year commitment. If you are a server provider please PM me.

Hi' date='

I get lost on forums.

My company wants to sponsor some DayZ servers. Consider it a business expense. We need someone to provide servers that we do not have to maintain. The goal is to run 8 Day Z games with different time settings on some of them. I need an admin who will not interfere with the game, just love the game and make sure the server works.

We are looking for a "Turn-Key" solution. If we are away for 1 month we expect the server to run as usual.

Our budget is $100-$200 / month. 1 year commitment. If you are a server provider please PM me.

[/quote']

Well 8 50 man servers will not fit onto 1 box (unless you want tons of lag) And in-game time is based on the machines times, so if you wanted your servers to have a different time on each in theory you would need 8 servers but i may have a way around for that.

With dayzserverhosting.com you have the opportunity to tell me the settings once and just let your servers run for as long as you pay. They will auto reboot and be back up within 1 min if they crash and i will keep them updated with the latest and greatest dayz patches. Pm me if you want to talk numbers.

Thanks

Dayzserverhosting.com

Sent you a PM!

You may need to up your budget a little for 8 DayZ servers. We can however set different time zones on each individual DayZ servers without an additional cost.

Sent you a PM!

You may need to up your budget a little for 8 DayZ servers. We can however set different time zones on each individual DayZ servers without an additional cost.

As much as i hate to agree with competition. 8 Servers will not fit on a box for that price if you want good server performance. As that would be 1 server per cpu thread. And at 50 players each you have no overhead left for other basic things that go along with the server like the hive.

But im sure we will both try and offer you a server(s) as close to your budget as possible

Sent you a PM!

As much as i hate to agree with competition. 8 Servers will not fit on a box for that price if you want good server performance. As that would be 1 server per cpu thread. And at 50 players each you have no overhead left for other basic things that go along with the server like the hive.

But im sure we will both try and offer you a server(s) as close to your budget as possible

I never said that I would put them on one box? That would be insane. I would put them on two separate servers.

4 per box? :/

What are your server specs? We currently run 2 servers per box.

e3-1270 or e3-1290 depending on the machine i have in stock at the time

8gb's ram

150gb velociraptor

9000gb outbound bandwidth unmetered inbound

4 50 mans run great on the specs above

Thanks to all who replied. I have ordered from Host Altitude. Had several great offers so I just flipped a quarter.