zShinyG

Looking for a clan or group to team up with

I have been playing this game for about a month now. I have gotten almost all of the guns and know my way around the map but im getting kind of bored of running solo so im looking for some people that would like to team up and kick some ass.

you should probably post your age / location if you want to attract players. for example I only play with others from the UK that are around my age group. good luck anyway ;)

swift-gaming.hiddencorner.org is our TeamSpeak.

We use it as a public TS , as well as a few clans use it.

I may be interested. However, when we huddle together for warmth on those cold rainy nights in our sniper nest, I get to be small spoon. Are these terms acceptable?

you should probably post your age / location if you want to attract players. for example I only play with others from the UK that are around my age group. good luck anyway ;)

Yes, state age please. Some of us have court ordered restrictions on communicating with minors. :)

• Like 1

Yes, state age please. Some of us have court ordered restrictions on communicating with minors. :)

WELL THAT IS JUST LOVELY.

im 16 and live in the us