Sign in to follow this  
{N3RD2} HazardousJJ

Who wants to see a bus fly and knock down a tree?

Me and a friend were snooping around Chernogorsk when we stumbled upon a bus. He left to find the supplies needed to fix it and he did. As we were heading North along the coast, we found a gas station with a S1203 van at the gas station. So we fix that after a bit of more scavenging and head even more North to hide the vehicles so nobody can find them and we can log off. Well, as we approached a forest, the unthinkable happens... the front of his bus slingshots upward and falls on its side, taking out a tree. This, is the footage of it happening. If you happened to read this all... you deserve some beans.

Please go to youtube to see in 1080p ↑

http://s13.postimage...8p3/The_Bus.jpg

Edited by HazardousJJ
  • Like 1

Try reading the videos desription dumb fucks...that is, the one on YouTube itself.

Edited by HazardousJJ

Try reading the videos desription dumb fucks...that is, the one on YouTube itself.

I'm not a dumb fuck.

"**I don't want to hear ANYTHING about not having a capture card! It's recorded with an 1080p HD CAMERA so DON'T complain!"

The quality of your camera doesn't have anything to do with anything. You need a polarizing filter or something equal to that effect to accurately film or photograph a screen, be it TV or computer monitor. There's still going to be issues because the refresh rate/scanning rate on your monitor isn't visible to the eye but can be when recorded with another device.

I'm not an expert but I'm certainly not a dumb fuck. Not to mention you don't even have your entire monitor in frame while shooting.

Cool bus flip though.

It's a shame that it didn't blew up.

(Am I the first that isn't complaining about not having a FRAPS?)

At least it did not blow up :D I reversed into a tree with a tractor at walk speed..BOOM! FLIP! ARGGGHHHHH! thrown clear , bleeding,busted bones.knocked out...dead.

I'm not a dumb fuck.

"**I don't want to hear ANYTHING about not having a capture card! It's recorded with an 1080p HD CAMERA so DON'T complain!"

The quality of your camera doesn't have anything to do with anything. You need a polarizing filter or something equal to that effect to accurately film or photograph a screen, be it TV or computer monitor. There's still going to be issues because the refresh rate/scanning rate on your monitor isn't visible to the eye but can be when recorded with another device.

I'm not an expert but I'm certainly not a dumb fuck. Not to mention you don't even have your entire monitor in frame while shooting.

Cool bus flip though.

Sorry, little bit irretated at the time I saw it. Didn't really mean to call you a dumb fuck... :|