adamtheheretic

(UK8) Camp Site...

Okay, so I just died whilst looking for a new camp site to give away my some gear... Congratulations to whoever killed me? I found two camp sites on my way and was putting stuff in tents on my way... I wanted to keep the M14A4 ACOG but it's a shame losing my 3 Day Character. Well, I guess I just want to bitch about the death rather than the gear loss...

Nice camp site, I only checked one tent and then was shot...

Move your camp site or you will die, a lot.

Edited by FishIsTwonk

Cool story bro..?

And the point of this is..?

So you got all butthurt about getting shot (you wandered into someones camp... is it really a surprise you got shot?!) and decided to post up the co-ords of someones camp, bit of a dick move no?

FYI its a duping camp. I got killed there a few days ago, found the camp in my Hilux, server restart and spawned me back in Elektro, I ran back and found the hilux... and the gang who own the camp, who gunned me down rather quick. So I went back when they werent on, the tents have like 10 of every high end gun in them, along with a metric fucktonne of NVGs, range finders and other gucci kit.

Edited by Tiercel

Cool story bro..?

And the point of this is..?

So you got all butthurt about getting shot and decided to post up the co-ords of someones camp, bit of a dick move no?

I pointed out that I wanted to bitch so it's a tad obvious I'm "butthurt" about getting shot, but good job pointing it out.

I thought of ways to identify the camp but I decided that I'm fine with randomers looting and destroying it as well as me watching it in the future.

Awww boo-hoo. Here have some E-sympathy.

So seriously, you're pissed because you got killed and decided a good way to get back at someone for killing you (yeaaahhh! How dare people defend their camp?! ) would be to publically announce the location of their camp. Christ what a douche you are.

Edited by Tiercel

FYI, that's a hackers camp.

Also you're a douche.

Also we've had that Ural about 5 or 6 times now. Cool story bro!

1) Can we stop insulting regulars on our server? Jesus Christ.

2) Can you please remove the location of the camp in your original post? It's not ours - however it needs to be stripped clean and saved to ensure that it stops pumping out items.

also Twonk;

It states in your camp-post that you have a Military Offroad.

We had assumed that none had spawned on UK8 - or is this on another server?

Edited by Haliber

1) Can we stop insulting regulars on our server? Jesus Christ.

2) Can you please remove the location of the camp in your original post? It's not ours - however it needs to be stripped clean and saved to ensure that it stops pumping out items.

also Twonk;

It states in your camp-post that you have a Military Offroad.

We had assumed that none had spawned on UK8 - or is this on another server?

It doesn't say I have a military offroad...

Checked, confirmed, and its shit loot. :)

Good to know, now just to kill those running it and I'll be happy.

Edited by FishIsTwonk

It doesn't say I have a military offroad...

Good to know, now just to kill those running it and I'll be happy.

Ah, I misread.

I'm pretty sure the Defender hasn't spawned on our server - neither the Huey.

I think we need to speak to the Devs to see if there's a problem.

I do suspect vehicles are borked on our server, not sure whether the devs would do a database wipe for us...