Sign in to follow this  
pxxl

All tents are gone...

All the tents on a certain server are gone.. is this a hard reset? or should i wait till the next restart for them to appear?

It's also possible that a hacker used one single script to destroy all the tents on the server.

Tents often don't respawn properly after a server restart. Just check again after the next restart, the tents will usually be back.

woooooooooooooooooooot the tents are hiding wooooooooooooooooooot

Troll post btw.

It's also possible that a hacker used one single script to destroy all the tents on the server.

Would that take care of the wire fencing as well?

Tents often don't respawn properly after a server restart. Just check again after the next restart, the tents will usually be back.

Ok, we'll see.. i'll check again in the morning. I wasn't done looting the camp :lol:

Edited by PXXL

It could be that the Admin restarted the DayZ mission. Doing so will delete all tents...but this also resets vehicles, which may have been the goal.

It could be that the Admin restarted the DayZ mission. Doing so will delete all tents...but this also resets vehicles, which may have been the goal.

That would suck, cause we found a full Ural on the same server this morning. I'll report it if the tents don't show up and vehicles are reset.

Would that take care of the wire fencing as well?

Nope. =/ It would be nice though if there is such a script.