Sign in to follow this  
jdotjdot7

US 425 World War III

Omg the hills in Elektro in this server... I log in find a body with an AKM... move up the hill, a body with an M107 with 6 mags... move up the hill, see two people... Snipe them with my new M107, get Backpack coyote and they also had L85s and lesser snipers, then I get headshoted... my friend bunkers down on the hill and shoots 2-3 people I respawn ... run to elektro hills, get shot to death... respawn in otmel. The entire mountain is full of dead bodies. All of them with crazy gear... All coyote backpacks all with NVGs all with Rangefinders all with GPS two of them had hacked items (MG36 and AS50 TWS) a shit ton of AS50 mags. We looted it and gunned it out of there lucky to be alive.

(we didn't take any hacked weapons)

so now that i post this.... let the war continue :)

Ceeeewwww. That's why I don't play on really high population servers though, hackers. Everyone duplicates items and switches to a high pop server to kill people. It's good if you're just starting and you can have a chance to grab some good loot and GTFO. But I wouldn't switch with the gear I have now. Plus we have a UAZ and 2 ATVs in one server. :D