Digital Phood

[AOB] Clan Recruiting - We Have a Server and TS (:

Join us on Teamspeak:

AOB.teamspeak.cc

Bring Friends, play with us, all are welcome just talk to some of our members.

Were still fairly new but we already have a couple players, and a few servers up and running,

please contact us through teamspeak for more information. We will accept many new recruits so join now.

-------------------------------------------

RULES:

No Clan Killing (Strictly Enforced)

No Backstabber's

No KIDS

Dont Be Annoying or loud, Relax . .

-------------------------------------------

Clan Members: 7

Teamspeak: ONLINE

DayZ: ONLINE

• Like 6

Can I join? Im 13, and I know you said no kids, but I am very mature, and I know DayZ very well.

Thank You,

Kyle

Hello there, I'd love to join your clan.

I'm a active DayZ player, I've had the mod for roughly a month and I'm 16 years old.

Sadly, I'm from the opposite side of the world (practically), but my english is good and I don't have anything against playing on the evenings. :)

I hope you'll consider me and please leave a reply if I'm welcome to join. :)

im 18 but im looking for a mic only to join

pm me steam- byrd-57

Edited by byrd57

You seem like an amazing clan, and I love the fact that your servers are located in Dallas!

I live in Texas, and I`m looking for some people to play with, for the past few days playing alone, I`ve encountered hackers, and bandits :blush:

Anywho, I know that you said No kids, I am 15 so I`m not sure if that would automatically mean no, but I take DayZ very seriously, and am very calm/mature about situations.

So if your looking for somebody to play with, is mature, and willing to do what you need them to do, I`m your guy!

My steam is: ThatGuyWhoLikesFluttershy

Skype: rawr_rampancy (same for in-game name just like this: RawR Rampancy)

I`m pretty much available all day, unless I`m at school because I`m taking some summer college courses

:thumbsup:

So yeah, just go ahead and PM me and let`s get this show on the road! Can`t wait to hear back (hopefully)

oh almost forgot, I`d appreciate it if you would contact me first before I join the Teamspeak, I don`t want to annoy anybody by joining blind.

Edited by RawR_Rampancy

Saw this post and jumped on early in the morning (AZ Time) to the teamspeak to see if anyone was available.

One of the newer recruits hopped on during that time as well as a few other people looking for more information. We ended up getting into a bit of action on another server and it was a pretty awesome time.

I'm interesting in speaking with someone about joining. My stream name is: Flashwing

Edit: Just hopped onto the teamspeak server and its deserted. If anyone from the group could PM me when a good time to jump on and talk to someone about joining it would be appreciated.

Edited by Flashwing

Im looking for some peeps to run with. Been playing for a couple months now. im 28 years old

Hi I'd like to join the clan. I'm 15 years old and pretty mature. I play seriously, but also like to have fun and joke around too. I will be active on TS too. Feel free to contact me through Skype or Steam. (or if I'm in TS.)

Steam: Decoy Toaster

TS: gravemiind

Hello

i'd like to join your clan, i am 20 yo, and i live in belgium, i think my english is not bad and i have some experience in shooters eg: BF3, Cod, and now i started playing dayz for like 5 days now, i already learned alot, but i would like to play together with a team and learn more

i have a headset with mic (Logitecht G35)

i have Teamspeak and skype installed

Please send me a pm if you would like me to join your clan

Greetings Jurgen

Hey

I'd really like to join your clan, I've got high end gear and I'm reasonably experienced in PvP, but not quite as much as I would like to be :D I have TS3 and Skype and my Steam name and in-game name is CombatWombat. I'm 15 and I'd really like to play as much as I can but of course I have school so I can't play too much during the week.

Please send me a PM if you have any spots available

cheers -CombatWombat

my brother and i are looking for a clan. please pm me the ts and server info. Thanks

hi guys my name is fred im 24 im playing dayz for about 1 month i know my shit i like to join ur clan and like i dont have a job now i can play all day and part of the night

send me a message if u accept me

thx you