Sign in to follow this  
AntiStupid

Stuck at "Receiving Data"...

Always get into a server and get stuck at after aprrox 90% loaded.

Waited for as long as 10mins a couple of times.

Ive solved all the other issues I have had, but this one wont go away. Only started after the last time I used sixpack about 30mins ago.

Any ideas??

I've been having the same issue, and I found no useful information on the internet except "thats, normal, be patient." but I found that its actually a battleye error thats causing the disconnect.

I made a tutorial on how to fix it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsvEz_7C2W8

There are a TON of people having this issue, and I'm just trying to get the word out, so pass it along please!! =o)

Hope this helped

Nope - not working. Actually checked the file integrity via Steam and BattleEye was reloaded by Steam. Interesting.

I get stuck at the part where it says 'Receiving Data...' Stops around 80%.

Nope - not working. Actually checked the file integrity via Steam and BattleEye was reloaded by Steam. Interesting.

I get stuck at the part where it says 'Receiving Data...' Stops around 80%.

Update - now am at Waiting for server response.

Just taking MUCH longer than usual. Must be more players on a long weekend. Oh yeah...and for some school is finally out, right? :dodgy:

Yeah, same issue here. There is still the issue that the servers have to communicate with the main server that holds player information, so with the increased user activity it still takes ages. I found myself in a few servers that were down altogether but still let you join, so I spent 20 to 30 minutes there before I realized they were down.

alright, I'm in game and its working. It could just be that the servers are acting up and I got lucky, or it could be this fix, but one thing I know is that I stopped getting sent back to the server list after 10 minutes of receiving data.

It took about 30 minutes to finally get into the server, but it worked. all I can say is try a number of servers because a lot of them are down, or just not responsive.