Sign in to follow this  
=ANz= Zentile

us 810 asshole admin

last night i was with two of my team mates running through cherno close to the apartment buildings when we started getting shot at.We saw the shooter on the highest point of the hosiptal using a m4a1 sd. we spread out and went in for the kill. after a few minutes we finally killed him and i was some how killed by friendlyfire? but the second he died the server restarted and all three of us were banned. and we had alot of sh*t stored in tents and cars. it was worth the laugh though

thought id share a story of why not to let 12 year olds run servers.. lmao

p.s his name was canofbakedbeans or some shit idk

Edited by =ANz= Zentile
  • Like 5

Honestly, I do remember this, and I do remember the server restarting, but that was a scheduled restart.

And I didn't ban anyone then, as I wasn't banning at that point.

Edit: Also, I wasn't at the highest point of the hospital, I was on the big open area of it. I remember this because I was having a hard time trying to kill you.

Edit 2: Your friend was Friendly fire killed because he was still loading in....So you were trying to ghost?

Edited by dapezboy

Anyone that plays this stupid setup of a game should already know that only those who pay for servers in this mod can win! If you think otherwise you are a fool. All an admin needs to do is put a password so no one can enter and he can roam the world care free untill he is pimped, then simply remove the password , let new players in with next to 0 chance.

This mod is dead Jim !

As always expect a bullshit response by the admin, he also remembers such event but denies banning them. I think he got butthurt, odd the server restarts straight after and they get banned.

• Like 1

i wasnt ghosting... and btw your ashit shot.. i was logging in after a game crash and you shot me and my friend killed you with a mk48 and the SECOND you died the server went down and the three of us were unable to reconnect and we still cant. it doesnt come up with banned but it says cannot connect even when there are players on the server. yet my brother can log on on his pc without any problems. so next time you get killed because you cant shoot for shit, man up and stop being a little bitch. thank you fuck off =]<3

i wasnt ghosting... and btw your ashit shot.. i was logging in after a game crash and you shot me and my friend killed you with a mk48 and the SECOND you died the server went down and the three of us were unable to reconnect and we still cant. it doesnt come up with banned but it says cannot connect even when there are players on the server. yet my brother can log on on his pc without any problems. so next time you get killed because you cant shoot for shit, man up and stop being a little bitch. thank you fuck off =]<3

So, you're not banned. Got it. This thread is now null and void.

Have a nice day.