Sign in to follow this  
exostatic

UK34 - Admin Abuse - Banned for stealing a vehicle

So basically, I've been playing on UK34 for a few days, and have had a lot of fun in the server, but today I was banned for 'cheating/hacking'.

The events leading up this are as follows:

I got shot near Elektro, lost a lot of good stuff, so I manned up and respawned, determined to find some new gear. Ran straight North from my spawn point to get inland away from any shore snipers, and spotted a white pickup in the distance with some barbed wire next to it. I ran up to it and noticed a couple of players running around behind the barbed wire. Okay, they're setting up a fortification. I'll help myself to the pickup truck, right?

I snuck up, undetected, hearing them talking over voice comms, jumped in the truck and drove away. No shots were fired at me or anything, but I was kicked about 1 minute after setting off (presumably after they used some form of admin tool to find out my name...). It's at this point I started recording because I know this is blatant admin abuse. Needless to say, I rejoined and continued driving, being kicked again. The third time, I was banned for cheating/hacking.

Just because I stumbled across a base they were setting up and stole a vehicle as a new spawn, they banned me for hacking. Lolol.

Video proof:

I disabled the sound because I was talking to my friends who were also playing on the same server.. and needless to say, I was raging a bit :P

Edited by Adam144
  • Like 1

I know right, it sucks.. I've done a quick google search on the server as well and found a report of another admin abuse case.

I think "General Jez" and "[TKG] Noddy" were 2 of the names at the camp

I hope they are put to justice, don't play on that server anymore though.