Cyborg Ninja

Has anyone actually successfully used a Frag Grenade?

I was being chased into a grocery store by zombies and turned around to shoot them when they slowed down. I did not realize I actually had my nade selected for some reason. I tossed it right at them then quickly retreated into the stockroom, blew up about 5 of em.

i toss them at chopper crashes to clear out the zombies in one fell swoop so i can run in and loot quickly before another player comes along.

I threw one off the control tower in the NWA and killed a swarm of zombies, later i threw one on the floor to suicide and it never went off...

Had a good one some weeks back, was looking for some pig meat on the west side of NW airfield, was about 100m from wall, heard shooting close by , he was targeting some friends that were hitting the barracks, i got within about 20m of him, a zombie aggroed and ran towards him, it startled me a little and shot the zombie thinking it was him, As there was a small mound i couldn't see him as he had gone prone, i couldn't walk towards him because he would have been able to hear me, so realising i had a nade in my bag got it out pulled the pin and threw it on a guesstimate of where he was, it pretty much landed by his head, next thing i heard in direct chat was "bollx" then grenade went off and sure enough got the kill, was a funny moment, but that 1 minute leading up to it when he knew i was whisper close and likewise was a great game experience, just had to play cool and not rush it, The direct chat comment was hilarious!

So yes they are good if you remember you have them! I always try to keep on in my main pack if i ever find them, just incase!

• Like 1

Tried using 2 against berezino hospital windows (Our mp5's weren't breaking the glass for whatever reason) First one was too high and had too much power, right over the hospital. Next one I lowered my aim and put less power into it, landed 5 meters infront of me. Blew up. I think I'm dead then I see the hour glass. I start screaming "GET THE FUCKING EPI-PEN" to my friend. I get on my feet and bandage my wounds. My friend no longer lets me take grenades. On the plus side, the hospital windows did break after that second nade :)

I loled...

Same thing happened to me sorta. I found a grenade on a soldier near 1 of those deerstands. So i picked it up and put it in my bag without telling my brother. A little later we had a horde of zombies after us and ran into a barn for some funnel killing at the door. Decided to take out the grenade and throw it at the door. Told my bro not to shoot and just stand in the back and watch. So i throw the grenade and see it land infront of me and im like... GET THE FUCK OUT BOOOOOM!!!!... I lie there unconscious with them zombies comming towards me. Only killed like 2. Screaming for an epi pen we made it out alive in the end.