Sign in to follow this  
random_stuff

Fucking hackers....

Lol just killed to guys he took 8 1866 shot then killed the entire server... What a bitch move.

How do you know it was him?? Stop posting these dumbass hacker posts

• Like 2

Well he would not die and he said friendly but he was armed so i would not trust that for a second and then it popped up a message that said U MAD BRO and then he killed the server :/

Because of fucking hackers i'm done with this game. Fix your dam game please, and when you do let me know. Then maybe we will actually get our moneys worth. Sigh

Because of fucking hackers i'm done with this game. Fix your dam game please, and when you do let me know. Then maybe we will actually get our moneys worth. Sigh

How can you get your money's worth of something that is free? Idiot.

Edited by Dev
  • Like 4

Hello there Mr. First Post. thanks for your constructive first post. i'm sure the developers of the game appreciate your enthusiasm. i think i can speak in the name of all of us that we feel honored that we got the chance to know you and who you are.

So long Mr. First Post.

Edited by MostlyPanda

Rocket even said that without the haters dayz wouldn't be what it is today.

now now. there's a big difference between being a constructive hater, or just being a giant ass.

now now. there's a big difference between being a constructive hater, or just being a giant ass.

either way there still hating :P

How can you get your money's worth of something that is free? Idiot.

Because he bought ArmA 2: CO because of Day Z...

very disappointing, some people probably never played ARMA itself and jumped straight into DayZ.

umm... and? I've bought Skyrim cause of a MOD. It's not like i can make Bethesda to give me a refund.

This is a MOD in FREE ALPHA STAGE. ppl tend to forget that.

• Like 1

How do you know it was him?? Stop posting these dumbass hacker posts

Priceless dude shut the fuck up, you add nothing to posts except for your ignorant arrogant opinion. Most hacker when killed instantly do something like spawn random shit like cows falling from the sky or INSTANT kill everyone. Get off these forums you freaking goof.

Or, as happened last night, a hacker pulling everyone to him, then killing us all, despite me being prone at the time and popping him at least 4 time with the 870...

Lol, constructive, concise, and c***ish. Well, one out of three isn't bad.

Anywho they're not going to fix it. Not on the mod version, the standalone will be a lot more resilient, and personally I would rather they spent as much time as possible making it even more epic, then trying to fix something which is only getting replaced in the near future anyway.

But I doubt you will be replying, it looks like you created an account purely to moan about something everyone is already aware of, peace.