Sign in to follow this  
Sonho

how to change color?

hey,

i just wanted to know how to change a color of your skin to afroamerican? really wanna try out a female afroamerican :3

I have not tried in DayZ, but in the profile menu in ARMA II main menu you can change all that. I assume it would change your character in game as well.

lol afro american? before you start the game theres a profile button im not sure if its in options or not but once you go into it, theres your name, press edit and one of the options along with changing your glasses and your voice there are multiple skins, its quite a long list so you would have to go through them all to find your 'afro americans' :P

Edit: also i dont think females have any different skins atm its just the one blonde white chick so ur stuck with that one, just males can change

Edited by Naein

Yeah I played a female model until I found a set of civilian clothes and couldn't use them. :(

Unfortunately the female models dont have many options. The male models you can modify in the profile section... personally I have a guy with a white beard that looks like "the most interesting man in the world".