Sign in to follow this  
Kingkon351

Need a group Of people to play with :)

I need A group of friends on steam that play dayz I will be getting a mic soon so Dont worry bout that My username on steam is kingkon351 I am a very cooperative Player and look forward to playing with you.

16 and im pretty new to the game but i have the basics and intermediate skill and i lost all my equipment today :( ghillie suit etc everything

Edited by Kingkon351

hey i'll play with you, im 16 live in the US, i have some pretty good stuff, alice pack, tons of food, drinks, 1911 with 7 full mags, akm with 3 full mags, im currently sitting in between electro and cherno on the coast line just lying in the grass logged off, reason is i just took out two guys and got some stuff from them, but i lost a lot of blood fighting them so im down to about 6000, so i don't want to move until i can find someone to come give me a blood transfusion, i have the blood pack and everything, if you want you can come get me and we can play together. my steam is gnomebolt123, and my skype is gnomebolt123 (should say "steve brown" as the results)

Edited by gnomebolt123