Sign in to follow this  
Exitium (DayZ)

Sick of the solo

I'm looking for a group of chill, mature people to join but still take the game seriously. I've been playing solo/with a friend at times for about a month now and the enjoyment of playing with others outweighs the solo. Was waiting for my friends to buy arma and start a group but my patience has run thin.

I live in eastern timezone but I'll play on any server I can hold a good ping on, I've even played on some DE servers just fine. I wouldnt exactly say I'm a pro but I have learned a lot and can survive pretty good, I usually die over stupid shit rather than bandits. I can work well in an organized team and I dont troll or start drama. I just like to have a good time, nothing TOO hardcore though like "be online or else bitch!" lol but I do have a lot of free time that I like to use playing.

Steam: RBM50

whether you're a clan rep or a single guy looking for friends, hit me up :D

• Like 1

What is your play time (US tz)? I have a solid group of people I play with at night time, but need a partner at least for day time. I work from home so I play 24hours a day some days =)

What is your play time (US tz)? I have a solid group of people I play with at night time, but need a partner at least for day time. I work from home so I play 24hours a day some days =)

Hmmmm....Helpless Girl....feels like a trap. lol kidding =P I have have a lot of free time most days so I could play all day from about 11-12 est to 10 est so I can sleep before work. Weekends I'm usually up all night playing.

Hey Exitium! I play with a friend, and we quickly discussed about playing with you, and we think you'd be a great addition to our team. So yeah...

If you're interested,

add me: Scott Pilgrim on Steam - john_jackson (Scott Pilgrim, I have no picture on my profile)

Or

Add my friend, AgentSmith_#27 - falconrockateer (AgentSmith_#27, has a picture of some Star Trek thingy)

We are the Celtic Warriors Clan, [CWC], we'd love to have you on board :D

That sounds awesome man, I put in an app. thanks for contacting me :)

Hey Exitium! I play with a friend, and we quickly discussed about playing with you, and we think you'd be a great addition to our team. So yeah...

If you're interested,

add me: Scott Pilgrim on Steam - john_jackson (Scott Pilgrim, I have no picture on my profile)

Or

Add my friend, AgentSmith_#27 - falconrockateer (AgentSmith_#27, has a picture of some Star Trek thingy)

sounds good man I'll add you