Sign in to follow this  
CoolCain10

Karma is Real! and also the Nicest thing I've ever done - Day 0

Day 1:

I recently was killed by a hacker and re spawned to be in dalkon (industrial part of elektro) I ran up to the office building and saw 2 guys, they agreed not to kill me and they guarded me while I looted I then found a ghillie suit and a camo suit I used vlop to tell the 2 guys and that they can have them, I then went upstairs and found a khaki backpack which I also said the other 2 guys could have and in return they gave me a blood transfusion as I was hurt

Then I found nothing and I said my farewells to the 2 guys who were now well equipped and were heading north, and I went to the super-market and found a alice pack and camping tent in the house the other side of the road and also a makarov and a nice winchester repeater.

I then sprinted to the church and found to my surprise a camo outfit, I put it on and searched the rest of the church and found some food and water to put in my backpack.

Shortly after eating dinner I headed to the hospital to get some supplies I first looted the back box with some medical supplies but no blood bags so I ran to the red brick house to get a tin can to throw at the window and smash it when in the corner I saw loads of packages which had a watch, compass and a map and ammo for my makarov and lastly the most important of what I need matches!

I then smashed the window with the tin can I picked up and inside I found lot's of blood bags and medical supplies (like always) and I then saw a little white box and I went to the gear to see what it was and it was anti-biotic I know these were rare like the camos and ghillie suits of which I found 3 in less than a hour.

I then decided to head north and I thought i'd stop at the firestation to see if there was a ak-47 of which I was sure there wouldn't be as the 2 guys who I saw said they looted the fire-stations and luckily both found ak-47s I decided to enter and I found a unconscious body who was getting eaten by zombies who I shot off and then I gave a epi-pen he didn't recognise me as I had a sore throat when I first talked to them and now I got rid of it, I explained I was the guy who they helped and now I helped them and his partner came down the stairs with his gun up but his partner said it was fine and that I was the person and I helped him as his partner had no ammo to fight the zombie so he couldn't help him.

In return the guy I rescued gave me a akm of which he recently found and switched back to his ak-47 and they also gave me ammo for heading north and I thought out of all the good dayz on dayz this was the best as my last best down was a hacker spawned tons and tons and tons of beans in a room and teleported us all there.

Thank you for reading my record of day 1

• Like 2

If you killed them all after pretending to be nice you could have gotten even sweeter loot.

And you sir, you're an asshole.

And you sir, you're an asshole.

And you, are several things, let me list them up.

1. An attention whore for using a profile pic of a female.

2. A moron for thinking Im an asshole for player killing which is a part of the game.

3. a huge dipshit for assuming things about people before you have interacted or met them.

@Above

I didn't feel like killing for no good reason when there was a chance I could be killed in 1 shot also if I attacked when I first saw them I would of been owned as I already only had 4k blood from being shot by some guy

Yeah it was quite funny until the free for all started <_< Some people can't even have a good time me and my friend got away but still everyone died

Nice story, man.