TalonII

Server Hacker Tried to Kill Me

I was playing on UK123 and around 20.45 BST a hacker must have spawn everyone into the air. I immediately logged out. I logged back in a few minutes later on UK 26. I spawned in the air, looked down and saw myself rushing towards the ground. I have the same weapons, health, equipment, etc. Is there any way someone can move me on the ground and back to my last position or nearby? It would be very much appreciated.

Player name: Talon. Same happened with my friend Noise too.

• Like 1

Hello, I was playing with TalonII at the same time and was also teleported. I'm currently logged out but my character is in mid air. Raddlerss (player name: Radaz) was with us as well.

Player name: Noise

Edit: Here's a screenshot I took after logging in on a different server to see where I am.

http://i.imgur.com/MTIjt.jpg

Edited by noise256

This just happened to me on UK 131, the hack sent us all into the air with that quote saying "One day, straight to the moon!" or whatever. Except I fell and died horrendously.

I am saddened to say that you guys will fall from whichever server you join... falling closer and closer to your deaths. Just the other night the same thing happened to my friend and I, we were teleported 2,000m up into the air and we alt + f4'ed. We logged onto our server and both were falling from the distance we logged off. We tried to time just before hitting the ground and alt+f4'ed. He was just above a tree and I had just hit the ground. He ended up dieing and I was alive with 4k health, bleeding, in shock and a broken leg. I crawled til I found an animal and got morphine from a friend.You can try to time it and you may end up safe, or you may die.

Yeah something like "One day Alice....to the moon". I've heard of peole being asked to be transported from the wilderness so surely an admin somewhere can move our characters to the ground using our GUID (should our names prove too generic)?