Sign in to follow this  
DayZPvP.com

Who has a large, professional TS or Mumble server and wants to partner with DayZClans.com?

I am just getting DayZClans.com going (setup/testing now) and I want to provide my users a safe, consistent place as a home for their voice-chat needs. My site is designed for the small groups that do not have websites, forums, and voice or game servers. I prefer Mumble, but TS is just fine.

I know there are some generous people with a lot of slots going to waste, help me get some bodies in there. I can provide promotion for you as well. All that I ask is that people are allowed to have private channels if they need, I do not want them to be hassled by greifers, etc. Of course we can share, I am not asking for a whole server, just some space and freedom.

Please PM me if you have something you can help with, or if you need anything from me.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Hi,

We at Fleeting Solutions have several dedicated servers and VPS'es, and we could try to help you out. Just send me a PM or send me an email, or give us a call and we can see what we can do for you.

- Jordy

Oh wow so many quick replies, thanks guys!

Yes Mike I can't forget you buddy :)

Just shoot me a PM if you'd like to utilize the service I'm offering to you free of charge.

I could also stick a mumble up specificly for DayZclans.com if that would work better for you.

Edited by HunterBoy

Just to add, I've setup the Mumble server for you if you decide you want it. Set at 1000 slots for now, if it ever needs to be raised it can no problem.

108.60.128.222 to login the mumble. Contact me there or via PM for more information and so we could set this all up

Just to update everyone Hunterboy set us up with a Mumble server for now. I appreciate the offers and I will reach out to you guys if we need anything in the future.