Sign in to follow this  
aaa426

Admin crying?

Right.. Me and my budd were playing on DE 855. Having fun at the airstrip till my friend got killed! (OMG) He was shouting in skype; BEHIND ME IN THE BUSHES! So i turned around and unleashed 15 shots of DMR bullets and got him pretty good. I ran away for a sec to bandaid and then ran back to loot his corpse. But it was gone? Moments later i was walking to my buddies corpse to loot that but then WOOP, kicked and banned. So was my friend. Now that gotta be a admin? Now hopefully he sees this post and think about what he had done. Don't play on DE 855. Please!

another butt hurt admin... don't you know you cant kill server admins... they are what makes this world go round... silly willy.... tricks r for kids ;)

you should post this, or have it moved to the SERVER REPORTING thread so that this server can get blacklisted B)

for bad mod guy

I am admin and i got killed everyday, because i put myself in danger, Dieing is part of the game. And admins have no power expect baning or kicking. Probably a 12 yo with a server Dont pay attention to it, there are 2000 mroe servers to play with grown up admins. cheers.

I am admin and i got killed everyday, because i put myself in danger, Dieing is part of the game. And admins have no power expect baning or kicking. Probably a 12 yo with a server Dont pay attention to it, there are 2000 mroe servers to play with grown up admins. cheers.

Don't just ignore it, report it correctly.

• Like 2