Sign in to follow this  
null_roar

hacker on 1145 CHAOS please look at your server

as title states hacker on US 1145 chaos plz look into it love the server hate the hacker lol

• Like 1

wow another RETARDED hacking post... let me ask you sir... how many hackers have been banned b/c of the info you provide... NONE... stop posting stupid shit like this here...if you cant deal with hackers... dont play PC games tard..

wow another RETARDED hacking post... let me ask you sir... how many hackers have been banned b/c of the info you provide... NONE... stop posting stupid shit like this here...if you cant deal with hackers... dont play PC games tard..

I would rather read 10 of those posts than 1 of yours.

• Like 2

Never go full retard.

well actually the server admin told me to post if the server was having issues so i was just doing him a favor good day to your sir

Thank you for your post, Yes i have heard of the hackers, but without proof what do i do? As a admin i am just basically a custodian of the server, only there to provide restarts and keep it up to date. I will look into the logs to the best of my ability and send them in. To everyone on 1145 that is not hacking or cheating i thank you for playing honest. With your support i hope we can clean this game up from people who feel so Inadequate in life that they have to ruin a game for others. Best of luck null_roar

thanks for being response chaos it shows that some ppl wanna see the game progress