Sign in to follow this  
IceFried

So what the hell happened to me?

I was running around Elektro trying to find people to murder when all of a sudden my character started gliding or swimming through the air but i couldn't control him. Moments later i appeared in a open field filled with players, i alt+f4'd quickly to avoid getting murdered by everyone. I don't know if what i did was wrong or if it was a bug in the system but when i logged back in on another server i was stuck in this open field with no grass or trees.. thankfully i had a map and made my way to the woods... i was all the way accross the map, as far north as possible i think.

Funny thing though, while going down the woods i found a working truck with loot in it. Some poor sod probably thought no one was going to pass there.

Anyway, what the hell happened? I'm sorry if i wasn't supposed to alt+f4 i know people don't like it when others use it but i was damn confused as to what was going on.

Hacker spawned you guys into the thunderdome TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH! You happened to find a clan / solo players stash in the debug plains where everyone hides their shit.