Sign in to follow this  
Armenku

Just lettin' Ze stress out.

Damnit. Damnit. Damnit. Damnit. Damnit.

I died. Damnit. In the field a little below Kozlovka where I was originally headed to meet up with a friend who was in dire need of food and medical attention,

I came across this goat. This little goat. Oh he was so cute, fluffy, and full of raw meat. I shot him with my L85, and with my ghillie suit in the dark I was not expecting anyone else to come around and bump into me when there were only 3 people on the server.

Yet, I heard a sound. I KNEW what that sound was. A moment of hesitation, I clicked it in my head that it wasn't my imagination (I had previously thought I heard survivors before)

I instantly ducked into a pine tree.

Three silenced shots later at me I went a running a little ways away. I decided to call out: "Is it a little late to ask if you're a friendly?" I looked for him, maybe to get bearings as to where he was.

Then. I died. Three consecutive shots. I was....only about 80 zombie kills away from 1000. 0 Murders still. Can't a friendly zombie killing guy just make it to 1000 zombie kills? :(

Well. Better start over.

-insert shades here-

I saw some guy running from zombies north of Cherno, I was fully geared, ghillie suit, nvgs, rangefinders, gps, all that good stuff. This was the first time I've tried to directly help someone.

I ran up behind them and told them I was friendly and was here to help. He turned around and thanked me with 5-8 shots of an enfield. Good news is, I dropped all my good stuff before dying and rolled quite a ways away from it. If he did get it, than I guess I helped him still :P.

Do not fret though. I didn't get butthurt and pout about how I should become a bandit. I went right back to Cherno and grouped up with a guy named Frumpy and another guy named TROWA. We had a good time and didn't die.

It's surprising how friendly people are when you don't have things they want.

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing. haha, but back on my feet. Got an m1911, Enfield, got all my utility equipment back, fully loaded with medical and food, found a tent (which I will promptly be setting a safe stash out), and finally met up with my bud to patch him up. W00t.

Hey, no problem TheDesigner, it was fun :) After you guys left I ended up getting blown up along with the church by hackers.

• Like 1