Sign in to follow this  
Chaos (DayZ)

EpicNL Server: connection failed

Hi there,

Me and some friends are playing dayz for a while now, and those EpicNL servers are definitely the best servers online. The thing is only that some of us can't connect.

You get the Joining game screen for a few seconds and then you get back to the server browser automatically and get an error window with "connection failed".

Anyone have the same Problems or has a solution?

Regards.

Hello,

I have the same problem, can't seem to join these servers which saddens me since ie heard so many good things about them. Hope it can be solved!

You only hear good about those servers, and they are indeed awesome...

But i think there are many people having that problem, since they're pretty empty all the time

Yeah, i can confirm this, me and my son played in gerrys servers before but now we can't join "connection failed" He has 3 serevers up now and

NL2 Server17/50

NL1 Server 19/50

NL6 Server 47/50

When we played on NL1 and 2 a week ago but he restarted the servers all the time so we decided to join other servers. but now we cant use them at all.

:// Farran

Bump.

Some friends of mine got the same problem as OP, and we would really like to play on those epicnl servers.

My brother and I can't connect to those servers either. We're Norwegian.

it's no doubt the problem on the host's end so there's nothing we can do and nothing that will happen until the staff takes notice of this post. Could it have to do with banned IP ranges on the server machine itself?