Will my computer run this?

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-2600 (3.40 GHz, 8 MB cache memory) Hard drive 2 TB

7200 rpm

SATA Optical disk drive DVD-RW

Read Speed: DVD: 16x / CD: 40x

Write Speed: 16XDVD +R / 8XDVD+RW / 8XDVD+R DL

16XDVD -R / 6XDVD-RW / 8XDVD-R DL

12XDVD-RAM

40XCD-R / 32XCD-RW USB 6 USB ports Modem/Ethernet 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Graphics card NVIDIA GT520 Expansion card slot 1 PCIE x16

3 PCIE x1 Sound 5.1 channel Keyboard & Mouse Wired Accessories included User Guide, Hardware Replacement Guide, Safety Warranty Guide, Power Cord, Keyboard, Mouse, Driver Disk Software included Google Bar and Chrome

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

KNOWHow APP Center

KNOWHow Movies

Times Online

eMusic

LVT

Lenovo Rescue System

Lenovo Eye Distance System

Lenovo Dynamic Brightness System

power2Go

Power Setting

IE9.0

MS office 2010 starter

Lenovo EE Boot Optimizer

MS Live Essential RAM 8 GB

DDR3

1333 MHz Size Desktop: 430 (L) × 175 (W) × 368 mm (H)

Boxed: 580 mm × 240 mm × 555 mm Operating System Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Weight 7.890 kg (machine)

10.624 kg (package) Audio interface 3.5 mm headphone jack

Yes! I have very similar specs except i have an i3 instead, i have a gt520 and such, i can run low-medium settings with around 30fps, so you should be fine unless you crave nice graphics :P

Hey, you probably won't be playing this game with anything above 20fps on lowest settings. It will be difficult for you to enjoy this game because the ARMA 2 engine is optimized so poorly. I have an i5 2500k @ 4ghz, HD 6950 2gb, 6gb ram and I have seen my fps dip down to the 30's in heavily wooded forests. I'm running 1680x1050 resolution and usually maintain 50-70fps on high settings. But honestly in this game high and low settings don't make that much of a difference in performance. If you want to play comfortably like me you will need a better GPU. I recommend something as powerful as a HD 6870.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Check this link out:http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.htm

l^ find your GT 520 on the list, the higher the score the better.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Cards to upgrade to:

GTX 470 - 4XX series tend to be loud card

GTX 480

GTX 560ti

HD 6850

HD 6870

HD 6950

GTX 570 - Personally anything better then the GTX 570 gets expensive.

If I were you, I would sell the GT 520 at most $40 on eBay and invest in a better video card. Trust me when I tell you, your game will run like shit on the GT 520. Go ahead and try it if you don't believe me I've been there.Installing and removing a video card is easy, here's a how to :

If the video card idea is out of discussion I recommend you check this video to increase performance. There are many other great youtube video's on how to make DayZ run smoother but I can only post 1 link.

Best of luck to you and your performance, and samirocks321 is a lier. An i3 is a duel core there is no way she/he gets 30 fps because this game is also very cpu intensive. I'm sure with an untrained eye 10fps looks like 30 fps. With a name like Samirocks321 you can't take advice from them.

Unless you want your eyes to bleed from choppy gameplay I strongly advise you put down some more money and get one of those video cards. Don't listen to trolls telling you that you can play the game just fine.

Hell I can use my 2001 HP laptop and tell you I can play this game, but is it playable? NO!