Sign in to follow this  
Nicpick91

Crashed my tractor, Do I need to repair it?

So I found a tractor today, all parts were there and the fueltank was half-full. Had fun driving around with it and went to the NW airfield and filled it with yummy guns and whatnot.

But as I was gonna quit for the day I wanted to stash the tractor somewhere secret. I drove to my secret mountain beside my tents and attempted to park it between two trees.

Was crawling forward at 5km/h and all of a sudden I hit something! I think that the engine broke but I'm not sure because about 2 seconds after the bump I fell out of the tractor and died.

I ran back and got my gear from my body and found the damn thing, but now it won't let me get in or get my loot from it.

So I have a few questions:

- Is it broken? The only mouse-over option I get is ''Save Tractor''.

-And if it is broken how do I see which parts need to be repaired? I can't see the front part of it as it's logded between the trees.

-Let's say it is broken, and I retreive the parts I need to repair it and fix it up, will my items still be inside of it when its up and running again?

1. The cars dont work that way if you can save it (saving the gear within ) you should also be able to enter it but it might be complicated actually to get in the right position for the mouse-over-options.

2. You see only how damaged a vehicle is as long as you are in the vehicle as driver (even if a vehicle is 100% destroyed as long as the game sees it as repairable you will be able to enter it [ the fact that you can save it does mean that the game still sees the tractor as repairable (is that even a word :) ? ) ].

3.You will be able to get all stuff even without fixing the vehicle (if you are in the right spot ).

Note: It might be bugged so if you do not find the spot "to repair the vehicle/sit in as driver/get your gear" you propably do have to wait until a server restart after that it should work again.

Edited by Streaforce

Logged back in after the server restart and it was no longer stuck in the trees, but I cant find it ANYWHERE nearby either.

The wierd thing is that my 2 tents are just beside where i crashed the tractor, and all the loot in my tents are untouched.

So I dont really think that someone stole the tractor because that person HAD to notice my tents....

You crashed your tractor.

It exploded, killing you.

Tractor is dead, forever.

Learn to park next time, you're going to have to find another vehicle.

Try Skalisty Island, sometimes a UH-1H is there.