Bawkxz

Looking for group.

Getting bored of lone wolfing it.

Just randomly dropped dead in the forest as I was lighting a fire to cook some meat.

I've just spawned at Krutoy Cap If anyone is nearby.

Add me to Steam - Bawkxz or I can use ventrilo/TS if needed.

Can't find ya on steam ill team up with ya I'm sick of starting to get some good stuff just to be shot from behind and lose everything need some back up I'm on steam same user name Illusiv3lion

Added you to steam dude.

Since starting this, I've died twice already, once from breaking my legs trying to swim to one of the islands and the 2nd time was due to players gunning me down in a Helicopter.

Currently outside Balota, trying to sort out a stupid graphical bug thats preventing me from going to the military camp or airfield.

Hey, Yesterday i had NV goggles, ghillie suit, AS50. And lost it all to some noob camping the tree line at NW Airstrip. I'm so sick of exactly what you guys have been talking about. And i would like to join you guys. make a Trio.

Currently i have a DMR, and a silened M4 in my bag. My style is Stealth, or 1 shot 1 kill from a distance.

If you guys need another mate for overwatch / sniping, id love to fufill the role, Also i don't know if this matters but i was in the military for 4 years, and i have plenty of combat experience. My Steam is Evilpookie

Sounds good man.

Just met with illusivelion on the roof of a building at the docks in elektro. Then I decided to walk off the top of the building and die.

He now has my gear and we will play again tomorrow at some point.

Time for bed me thinks :D

Hit me up on steam, will get a threesome together!

I'm sorry you met me in the game? I haven't played today I have in over night trip and won't be back on till tomorrow. I think you met someone else. I think my steam name is actully Bluegrizzly wish I could change in but the avatar should look like the one here. Like I said I haven't met you in game I really think you met someone else. I still want to play with ya tho same with you boomer

Edited by Illusiv3Lion

Hey, Yesterday i had NV goggles, ghillie suit, AS50. And lost it all to some noob camping the tree line at NW Airstrip. I'm so sick of exactly what you guys have been talking about. And i would like to join you guys. make a Trio.

Currently i have a DMR, and a silened M4 in my bag. My style is Stealth, or 1 shot 1 kill from a distance.

If you guys need another mate for overwatch / sniping, id love to fufill the role, Also i don't know if this matters but i was in the military for 4 years, and i have plenty of combat experience. My Steam is Evilpookie

dude i added you on steam my name should be shleal226 like this or lonekiller225

I'm doing most of this board today from my iPad and I think steam isn't working right on it keeps saying no players by that name exist I'll have to wait to get home to check it out but I have excepted 2 friend requests from evilpookie and zeljkomage